Kickstarter for Old-school RPG manned by Brenda Brathwaite and Tom Hall

C2B

so apparently i wasn't the only one genuinly confused with this campaign and what they were planning to do.

good decision to close it now instead of waiting 16 days being short 600k dollars...

hopefully in their next attempt they'll make it clearer what exactly they want to do. I agree with Hiro, it was kind of doomed from the beginning IMHO.

I still hadn't decided to back it; I'll look to see what they come up with next time, I guess, since hopefully it'll be stronger and clearer on what they plan to do.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

besides the vagueness of the project and the brand name of lootdrop they didn't time it correctly. it was a mistake to intersect this with project: eternity.

apparently putting notch in your KS pitch video doesn't help that much :)

at least, these are my personal views.

"if everyone is dead then why don't i remember dying?"

—a clueless sod to a dustman

"if we're all alive then why don't i remember being born?"

—the dustman's response

Who or what is 'notch'. Google was only semi helpful suggesting a few people besides the literal meaning of the word.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ah, thanks.

I've never played Minecraft, heard a lot about it though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein