okay, what happened to the custom titles?

newc0253

i used to have a custom title, now i don't. what gives?

on a related note, this whole 'level 1', 'level 2' malarkey is a little on the dull side ( i mean, even 1e D&D had actual level titles).

here's a thought: why don't youse guys go back to the old BIS titles? or some new obsidiany-variation thereof? those were colourful. i mean, if you're gonna bother to have them (given that everyone can already see when you joined and your post count), at least try to make 'em interesting.

dumber than a bag of hammers

Thanks for the idea, I am not sure what admin is considering in this regard, but I hope this will be noted.

NOTE: Thread has been pruned. I would request that members post in a respectful manner as is well outlined in the Forum Guidelines. If this proves difficult, I am sure that there are alternatives to enjoying the freedom of posting without policing ... :lol:

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

It would be nice to get a response of some sort when suggestions are put forth, such as "Yes", "No", or "Maybe So".

And when direct questions are asked like "Why did the titles get implemented and disappear" it would be nice to see an answer from time to time.

It would be nice to get a response of some sort when suggestions are put forth, such as "Yes", "No", or "Maybe So".

And when direct questions are asked like "Why did the titles get implemented and disappear" it would be nice to see an answer from time to time.

looking into custom titles other than "level 1", etc.

and since I hadn't seen the titles get implemented and then disappear I have a feeling it is something with the software. There are other things that became tweaked when we upgraded.

That feature was enabled at 500 posts which came from an artifact of upgrading the board software, and was not intended.

Yes, "levels" is a little boring -- we're working on coming up with a new system, but for now, we'd like to stick with 'regulated' titles.

TG

excellent ... thx

as they say, "patience is a virtue"

sig_nwn2_2.jpg