What happened!!

Craftsman

It might have something to do with Obsidians FAQ stating that the illegal distribution of copyrighted material on their boards are not allowed, might get them into trouble. Apparantly their Cluehammer+2 wasn't big enough to bash all the necessary heads and they gave up. ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

the illegal distribution of copyrighted material on their boards are not allowed, might get them into trouble

eheheeh Yeah *cough*bs*cough*

So how can they allow my av, huh, that's a scan from a book. Total infringement of the law, dude ;)

inXile line producer

I know...

Most posters with an avatar should be banned for repeated copyright infringements (beyond reasonable excerpts) ;)

Has anybody ever claimed the round, smiling yellow face (henceforth SMILEY) as their IP ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I would suspect, that they at least have to keep up appearances and try, even if its a lost fight. ;)

The original links to the article are dead, too. We had them up on Winterwind and while the post is of course still there, the links in the post go to page not found errors.

Looks like something got out of the bag a bit too early.

newlogo.gif