RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS!

Gorth

I'm sorry but if a Creative Assembly's game doesn't have the "Total War" moniker in front of it I'm not touching it.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yes, it's not very good.

Stuart Black was also involved, one of the many projects he's bailed on.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Larian releases Divinity Anthology

...and gets better at marketing

I was doing so well. Hadn't splurged on anything unnecessary. But then I saw this. Then I saw that GOG is doing a special on it.

:(

Got me to spend even though I already have the first two titles on GoG, just so I can decouple the last game from Steam. Won't put in a "top" amount given that, but I guess I'll pick up that other game on sale, even though I know nothing about it, to assuage my guilt.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I'm sorry but if a Creative Assembly's game doesn't have the "Total War" moniker in front of it I'm not touching it.

Then they better put that "Total War" suffix to their Alien game too....

Dude, I would totally buy that.

Also...what Alien game??? :blink:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

So nobody played that Game of Thrones RPG?

I played it for about 4 or 5 hours and then I gave up. The game was actually pretty decent. Good characters and dialogues, interesting story and setting. It also captures the tone and mood of the series perfectly. With all that said, I must say that the games combat is pretty boring and simple. It is worth playing if you're looking for some sort of Game of Thrones fix, other than that you might just wanna skip it.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.