Quests; What you want and don't want to see.

I think what I *don't* want to see are the most simplistic form of fed-ex quests.

I have no problem with the idea that there are simple quests to "off-set" the more complex ones, it makes the world feel alive in a way. Sometimes you get smaller jobs. But ideally, even if you get a quest that is seemingly very simple, it'd be nice if there always was something there that made it interesting. If it be writing, or the fact that it turns out to be something much more complex than what I believed.

Basically, none of the Skyrim Radiant AI quest rubbish, none of the Dragon Age "job-board" stuff. It's just completely uninteresting in every way.

But yeah, other than that it'd be great to have some of those really big and complex quests, with different entry-points, several layers to them and them spanning over a large part of the game.

And ideally, having many options on how to solve quests of course.

I agree with you mostly, but I think the Radiant system was a good improvement up to a certain point; however, it is time to go a step further (like increasing complexity and length), I'm sure they can come up with something better in order to increase re-playability, consider for example what was done for inFamous 2 with the community made missions, that could bring some interesting things into the game.

~ Knurhiem