Drows in this game ?

Only if they come with dual scimitars, have consonant-heavy first names, and are killable for their phat loot.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

You've got to be joking. You aren't experiencing any trolling in this thread, even though strictly speaking you deserve severe mocking. Fortunately for you the forum rules prevent me from telling you exactly why your thread is pointless in the manner I am accustomed to.

Frankly it seems like you are the one who is trolling.

• Like 6

Why this board have too many trolls ? I really don't understand . I am only reading updates because forums are really awful .

You have to know the audience. While the concept of drows in the Forgotten Realms may be fitting, it's gotten to be a bit fatiguing dealing with Drizzt-type munchkins over the years that this group has gotten to be pretty jaded over the concept. It's always been cathartic to just wantonly murder Drizzt when you come across him in BG, just for what he represents.

As such, drows have a negative stigma in these boards. I'm speaking for myself, of course.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'd rather have something original instead of goth elves.

That's right and same goes for any other fantasy cliché people are requesting. Is this what fantasy has become? "I liked this in other game so I want it to be copied in this game too." Just pick your favorites from every world, smash them together and *poof* PERFECT RPG! Think outside the box: Everything doesn't have to be something that has been done before.

Edited by Haerski

PlanescapeTorment-1.jpg

You've got to be joking. You aren't experiencing any trolling in this thread, even though strictly speaking you deserve severe mocking. Fortunately for you the forum rules prevent me from telling you exactly why your thread is pointless in the manner I am accustomed to.

I don't only speaking for this thread . I opened 1 or 2 threads and I don't like the reactions .

Edited by Kyonhism

First ventured into Gygax's Vault of the Drow thirty years or so ago, wasn't that impressed with them then. Salvatore's books certainly didn't help.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I don't only speaking for this thread . I opened 1 or 2 threads and I don't like the reactions .

You mean reactions to you suggesting absolute bonkers features like PVP and tired fantasy clichés to be included in the game? The mind boggles.

Edited by evdk

Say no to popamole!

I don't only speaking for this thread . I opened 1 or 2 threads and I don't like the reactions.

People not liking you or people not liking your ideas, doesn't constitute trolling.

Even if I were as insulting as I'd prefer to be, me being mean towards you and ridiculing asinine ideas isn't trolling.

t50aJUd.jpg

Drow or dark elves is one race I would rather not see, if we have bad elves I would rather they be more unique and have sound sociopolitical reasons for being so, also dark skin for an underground race, not well thought out.

Apart from that I am not a fan, `Oh! we are evil because we like doing evil things for evil's sake... Oooo!´.

• Like 2

Drow or dark elves is one race I would rather not see, if we have bad elves I would rather they be more unique and have sound sociopolitical reasons for being so, also dark skin for an underground race, not well thought out.

Apart from that I am not a fan, `Oh! we are evil because we like doing evil things for evil's sake... Oooo!´.

Well to be fair, though, it was a curse. The dark skin of the drow wasn't evolution.

t50aJUd.jpg

You mean reactions to you suggesting absolute bonkers features like PVP and tired fantasy clichés to be included in the game? The mind boggles.

No I don't suggest anything . Only I have curiosities and I asking for them ;)