If I get the money, I'm contemplating on getting the investment with the T-shirt. I'm not going to lie, I'm a 285 pound male, and I'm about 6'3. And I have a thing with needing lots of room inside my shirts, I'm assuming big & tall choices are out of the mix, but wondering what the sizes of the t-shirts are and if you are given an option to pick. A 2x would fit but would be a tad uncomfortable for how tall I am, a 3x on the other hand would be perfect, and I wouldn't have to worry about it shrinking in the dryer.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

And I just assumed they would all be XL. Geez, it'd be nice to be able to choose, but I don't know if Obsidian can handle that since screen-printing typically requires large minimum orders, so having a whole bunch in each sizing tier from S-XXXL.... But I suspect they'd be able to sell the leftovers after KS "easily." (And POD is absolutely not an option! They fade so quickly.)

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Neverwinter Nights 1 collector's edition probably had one of the best shirts I've come across. It was long sleeve and if I'm not mistaken my brother still wears it. Hopefully they do the 'nice' thing here and get different size shirts so that we can actually wear the things! Otherwise i'll end up having to put the shirt on my niece instead.

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

For what it's worth please not one size fits all !

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

Bonus item or not, I don't really see any interest in a T-shirt I can't wear...

What I want is my friends asking me where it is from, and maybe convince them to try the game. How could this be if I can't wear it ?

Exactly, and it matters because the difference between the kickstarter bonus for the T-shirt and the one without is 30 dollars. I don't know about you, but 30 dollars makes a pretty big difference to me in whether or not the shirt will fit.

If I'm not mistaken, other Kickstarter projects are sending out surveys requesting t-shirt sizes. I'd imagine Obsidian would do the same.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

they already said they will.

they will ask you if you want the digital copy on gog or steam, what size t-shirt you want, and where to sent the items if you pledged for a physical copy

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

OMG in which world are you people living???

Elsewhere you can get different T-shirt sizes if there are only a dozen people around. With a good printing company you only pay for creating the logo and afterwards you can order T-shirts (and other textiles) in all available sizes. So it won't be a problem to deliver the T-shirts in different sizes.

35167v4.jpg

Re: above post

Hurray, not one size fits all.

While small fry compared to everything else about the game, at least won't have to settle for a XXL sized t-shirt that could masquerade as a tent for a small child!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

Lady sizes would be nice, though I'd just settle for a shirt that's not cut in a square.

I'm looking at you, BG2 Collector's t-shirt.

What greater cause is there, than the jingling of coin in my pocket?

...the jingling of coin in your pocket.