Banner Saga Preview

Metabot

I read as far as 'multiplayer'... :getlost:

Dammit, I want games for people with no life and no friends! Why ruin a good looking, turn based combat game with multiplayer ;(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm, in that case I might just read the rest :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Same, if only because it's one of those 'minor' games for me, in that I pledged a token amount for it not because I particularly wanted it, but because like Dead State, I just wanted to support the devs. If I end up wanting to play it once released, bonus, and if not, at least it'll indirectly help that little bit towards a future project I may be interested in.

That said, don't mind how this is shaping up now, but will skip the multiplayer for sure.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

it looks awesome on screenshots. I'm very optimistic

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The devs listed King of Dragon Pass as one of their inspirations. That got them an automatic look from my end. Pledged $10 for a copy.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle