What types of weapons would you like to see in game?

If the lore allows it:

- Bladed whips. A cross between swords and whips, essentially a sword split in several pieces held together by a chain or metal thread.

- Most kinds of polearms, but what i would really like to see is something akin to the Chinese Guan Dao (*1) and the Japanese Chidori Jumonji Yari (*2).

- If you make uniques you could make them out of parts from fallen boss-monsters such as dragon-bone, teeth etc.

- Something ive never seen in an rpg is semi-organic weapons, a weapon enhanced by a physical entity attached to it. A known example of that is the soul edge from the soul calibur series.

(*1)

Guandao_Falchion_black.jpg

(*2)

osaka-shinto-zufu-photo.jpg

In light of other threads, my female warriors will specialize in barbed boob spikes.

She'll be a practitioner of "Hug-Fu"

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Grenades.

We already know that bomb type weapons exist in the game since Sawyer stated that Godhammer Citadel was hit by one. Besides if there is black powder I don't see why these wouldn't exist. Maybe there will even be a grenadier type class?

Medieval_Grenade_1.jpg

Edited by Thulean