Survey for the Order, Part 2  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about our membership fee?

• $8 is too much, I can hardly afford that!
    • $8 is perfect!
    • We should increase the fee to support OE even more than we do now.
    • I like the $8 fee but I would like to install a special Order fund to reach a higher goal (describe it in the thread).
    • I don't care.
  2. 2. How do you think about our "corporate identity"?

• We should have standard badges and logos.
    • It's perfect as it is now with various offers and versions.
    • I have something to say about that..... (tell us in the thread)
    • I don't care.
  3. 3. How do you think about "fan art"?

• Fan art is cool and because we are a group of fans we should create our stuff on our own.
    • Fan art is cool but we should stick to stuff from OE.
    • I don't like fan art that much, we should stick to stuff from OE.
    • I'm only interested in stuff from OE.
    • I have a differentiated opinion on that topic (please describe it in the thread).
    • I don't care.

Please notice: this thread and the polls are designed only for members of the Obsidian Order of Eternity, so please don't vote if you're not a member!

If you're not a member yet feel free to join us for the small membership fee of $8 which you have to add to you current kickstarter pledge. Then you can choose a title like "..... of the Obisidian Order" and introduce yourself in our Obsidian Order thread: http://forums.obsidi...nts-you-part-2/

Dear brothers and sisters of the Obsidian Order of Eternity!

This is part 2 of my survey for the Obsidian Order, make sure that you don't miss part 1:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/60736-obsidian-order-only-polls-part-1/

Please also refer to part 1 for the introduction to the issues of that survey.

Hail to the Order! :sorcerer:

35167v4.jpg

As 8 being the closest in likenness to the symbol it is perfect, but if people really want to expand a little in regards to the merchendise mentioned in Part 1, then the simplest way would be to have them as add-ons, that still requre the membership fee of course.

ObsidianOrder_Viking_125px.png

I think $8 is a very good figure to have chosen - quite apart from the symbolic reference, it's a low enough amount to work psychologically even for those of us without large amounts of funds available to add to the project (It's 'only' $8/£5) while still being able to mount up to a significant additional contribution, given that the Order has well over 200 members now. If people want to contribute more, they can (and will, and indeed do!) do so of their own accord without it being a requirement from the Order.

I'd really prefer if we didn't have multiple poll threads on one subject, especially in the same day, let alone hour. Please try and confine it to one thread.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."