The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 2

You can have the cipher title too if you want, you just have to make it unique. i.e. Dark Cipher, Dwarven Cipher, etc.... :)

But that's... even better! I'd like to join the Obsidian Order as "Veiled Cipher of the Obsidian Order"

I have raised my pledge by $8.

Yay!

Hi Agelico

Glad to have you in Obsidian Order and with the Ciphers!

Let's bend more souls and minds to back Project:Eternity :devil:

Hi Agelico

Glad to have you in Obsidian Order and with the Ciphers!

Let's bend more souls and minds to back Project:Eternity :devil:

Hello to you too, First Cipher :)

And I'm glad to be here... well, will be, after the update (oh please don't forget about me and don't make me play tricks with your souls muahahaha... just kidding... maybe :devil: )

Bend more souls you say... That's... a great idea. I even have a plan of sorts, but for it to work I need to know who is that distributor who'll make russian translation for PE. Disturbing question really.

As of several moments ago, I have pledged my allegiance to the order.

Henceforth, I shall be known as DjAvren - Cheese Grater of the Obsidian Order...

What? I just like cheese.

I think this is an awesome initiative, and I greet all order members.

I don't usually post much, but I'll be around, lurking the forums from time to time.

Ok, maybe my brain isn't working after all the marshmallow excitement but what is the 'Flaming Fist' and how do we crush them! :w00t:

The flaming fist is the Law and Order along the sword coast mainly known from the Baldurs Gate series of games. "We serve the flaming fist" is their motto. I have killed many, MANY flaming fist members in my time.

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

Ok, maybe my brain isn't working after all the marshmallow excitement but what is the 'Flaming Fist' and how do we crush them! :w00t:

The flaming fist is the Law and Order along the sword coast mainly known from the Baldurs Gate series of games. "We serve the flaming fist" is their motto. I have killed many, MANY flaming fist members in my time.

Ah... so theres another way the Obsidian Order can exceed the Flaming Fist in number of members...

Either get more recruits for OO or reduce the amount of Flaming Fists...

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

The other famous quote from many a Flaming Fist: "I AM the law!"

Always entertaining people, although never really that good sports when I decided to investigate a locked chest or two in Beregost or Nashkel.

• Like 1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

The other famous quote from many a Flaming Fist: "I AM the law!"

Always entertaining people, although never really that good sports when I decided to investigate a locked chest or two in Beregost or Nashkel.

We may not end up rivaling them in numbers, but we shall triumph with our determination and loyalty. :p

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

We may not end up rivaling them in numbers, but we shall triumph with our determination and loyalty. :p

As well as our arsenal that includes such diverse elements such as surprise, fear, ruthles efficiency, a near fanatical devotion to Obsidian and nice red uniforms.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I, too, have finally overcome my procrastination and now pledge my undying loyalty to the Obsidian Order!

Since I am a fierce protector of friends and fellows, I'd like my title to be Warden of the Obsidian Order. I look forward to making the acqaintance of you all! ^_^

(my kickstarter username is dracuella, too)

Edited by dracuella

You can choose your uniform's colour to be black, red, white or fluffy-marshmallow-pink! So no need to leave the Order, friend! :sorcerer:

Oh oh! Midnight black for me please ^_^ *twirls in front of the mirror and admirers the dashing robes of the Order*