The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 2

We need an Obsidian Order-based stretch goal. Like [x] members gets us a quest in game or something. I think that'd be interesting.

I think NEED is the wrong expression. We should be grateful that OE even already thinks about how they will do something for the Order (cameo or something else). The Order is a really great thing and I'm a member of the first hour, so don't get me wrong, but in the end we're adding just a very little amount to the overall pledges. ;)

35167v4.jpg

We need an Obsidian Order-based stretch goal. Like [x] members gets us a quest in game or something. I think that'd be interesting.

I'm happy with the special Forum Titles we got, if they give us anything extra beside this its a unexpected plus for me.

• Like 1

Hello, fellow members of the Obsidian Order!

I am Schroedinger, Feline Encaser of the Obsidian Order, and I have just completed my initiation "of eight".

Salutations!

Holy,...... what a name.. :cat::woot:

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

I'm happy with the special Forum Titles we got, if they give us anything extra beside this its a unexpected plus for me.

These are my thoughts too. If they chose to include the Order in some way, that would be freaking awesome. But, I am happy with the attention they have already shown.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

They will probably add an obssesed cult of black dragon worshippers called, The Obsidian Order.

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

Greetings everyone !

Call me Sang de Poulpe, Mindflayer of the Obsidian Order.

Nice title, BG style.... :)

Welcome to the Order, new recruits! It's good to have you all on board. Long live the Order! :)

I'm sure our thread-master dlux will put you on the list as soon as possible and you will get your titles right afterwards.

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

welcome to all of the new members! glad to see you joining up!

These are my thoughts too. If they chose to include the Order in some way, that would be freaking awesome. But, I am happy with the attention they have already shown.

more than one of the devs have confirmed in the kickstarter comments that they have plans for the obsidian order to be included in the game somehow. but they aren't telling us more than that, which i'm just fine with. so we are definitely getting something more than that, crazy as it is.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

Hey everyone! Weclome our newest members!

IndiraLightfoot, Apex of the Obsidian Order

melkathi, Teddy Bear Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

Schroedinger, Feline Encaser of the Obsidian Order

Gyges, Pit Dweller of the Obsidian Order

Caranir, Heartseeker of the Obsidian Order

Sang de Poulpe, Mindflayer of the Obsidian Order

Radwulf, Obsidian Order's Solipsist Ken

Kitan, Black Wizard of the Obsidian Order

generic.hybridity, Time Lord of the Obsidian Order

J3lackJ3ird, Spy of the Obsidian Order

The Obsidian Order now has 281 members! I'm sending the list out to Fionavar right now. :)

:closed: