Let's name this game.

Preferably nothing with the world 'soul'. Seems way overused.

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny, chaos will be sown by their passage," so sayeth the wise Alaundo.

768543sarevokred1.jpg

Alpha Torment

Ice Wind Protocol

Knights of the Old Torment

Neverwinter Siege

Knights of the Old Nights

Dungeon Protocol

Edited by Gurkog
Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

Any name that wasn't inspired by this forums.

Although I would prefer something like long american book titles (Frak: A fraking story about Frak Fraker, frak and fraking frakaloo, while frakking in frak).

Edited by Capitalism

Capitalism loves you, even if post above is full of hatred.

The Little RPG That Could.

edit: didn't see the one right above me. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eternity plus anything. Maybe "Eternity: Souls of *nameofthecontinent", or "Souls of Eternity".

Seems logical, in case Obsidian wish to make a saga. And it's very popular betweeen us. I don't like "Project", but the complete name soons good: "Project Eternity"

Dungeon Protocol

+1 :lol:

Edited by Carlitus

The second soul symposium of sermons of sympathy of Od Nua. Oh you were expecting something serious? This is the issue which matters the least to me. They could call it "the ring-like box of murder:once opened you have only seven days to live!" and I'd still buy it. Because it would be seven days well spent. Although, thinking about it, having a malevolent demon incentivise you to sell the game to some other person (with proceeds going to Obsidian obviously) would probably be incredibly profitable. Or maybe I'm over thinking this.

They think my style strange,

I think they all the same.