Let's name this game.

I think I'd like to know more about the game world, and there's also the sub-title issue if this is a franchise (which is up in the air, I think). I'd honestly rather avoid "common word" titles unless it's compounded or in a phrase--just Eternity would be kinda meh in my book, for search engine purposes.

Baldur's Gate was named after a city.

Icewind Dale was named after a region (right?).

Planescape: Torment was named both after the setting and the game storyline--I rather like this, because the colon also allows titular franchising.

Geography seems safest. Ummm. Does the campaign world even have a name yet? I mean, the map only says The World...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Based on what has been said about souls returning I think Project Eternity plus some descriptive phrase for this particular game would be good. The Devs have their own ideas though.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

My favourite option? The developers propose 4 or 5 alternative titles, each one resonating with the game (saga?) overarching theme....And let the fans decide throughout a mail survey/website/forum poll (so that all the fans who are willing to voice the opinion will be able to do that, not only registered forum members).

Would be quite a great move by Obsidian, IMO. What do you think?

• Like 2

"The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance" - Wing Commander IV

I move that we don't even try to name the game, let the developers name it. They after all will know best what to name it since we don't know anything about the storyline and very little about the setting. It's their baby so we should have no say in the naming of it.

• Like 5

I move that we don't even try to name the game, let the developers name it. They after all will know best what to name it since we don't know anything about the storyline and very little about the setting. It's their baby so we should have no say in the naming of it.

you must use that name and avatar on every board! I recognize it from NF hahaha

you must use that name and avatar on every board! I recognize it from NF hahaha

I do indeed try to, otherwise how would anybody recognise me?