VIP Badge

Athrogate

I was wondering this too. Do we get badge before the game comes out, or... Just surprised to see the Obsidian Order titles showing up now despite being new making me suspicious that I did something wrong or they forgot about the VIP titles.

You have done nothing wrong :) Some of the badges can be found here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/316398

I also believe that Admin is working on other possibilities and I have let them know this thread has raised this question.

with respect,

Fionavar

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I was wondering this too. Do we get badge before the game comes out, or... Just surprised to see the Obsidian Order titles showing up now despite being new making me suspicious that I did something wrong or they forgot about the VIP titles.

I could be wrong, but the Obsidian Order titles have nothing to do with official Kickstarter pledge tier rewards...they're something different/independent, which started due to some enthusiastic fan support activity. :)

So if you mean the VIP titles for pledge tiers, those would not be handed out until some point after the Kickstarter pledge period is closed/done, the funds actually collected, and the information of who pledged what (in order to assess/deliver tier rewards) becomes etched in stone/complete, so to speak.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You have done nothing wrong :) Some of the badges can be found here: http://www.kickstart...ty/posts/316398

I also believe that Admin is working on other possibilities and I have let them know this thread has raised this question.

with respect,

Fionavar

Thanks for the info! I saw the KS from a tweet, and decided to back the game. haven't been able to get too involved outside of pledging the $$. Looking forward to everything.

Thanks for all the help!

A work in progress

Sorry to slightly derail this with a very nob question but how does one place a badge in your signature?

I assume it has to do with managing notifications but I can't seem to find an option to upload the image of the badge. This has to do with PE and the OO.

I'll go post there is it is deemed more appropriate.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

There should be an 'edit signature' option in your user panel (I think under 'My Settings').

To add a picture, you have to use the forum IMG tags to link to the URL of the picture in question.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

@LadyCrimson,

Many thanks for the info.

I'll try linking to the badge rather than copy and pasting it.

Cheers!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

• 2 weeks later...

I also want to ask how kickstarter mailadress and forum mailadress need to be the same, as i'm having problems with the kickstarter mail adress to register here i don't receive the validation mail it's not in spam and didn't even reach my mailserver.

Is there someone special for such support issues?

Hahaha, just noticed as a result of this that my e-mail address on this forum is to an account that's been dead for over 5 years.... D'oh.

Do you need me to change it Humanoid? Just PM me, if so ... :)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Just did it via the built in function - the activation email took almost half an hour to get through (think it was on my end though) which freaked me out a little, but I think I'm all good now. Assuming of course neither you or any other of the big cheeses tried to send me anything between early 2007 and now. :)

Fortunately I didn't really need any of the functions like PM notification: I haven't received a single one since registering on day dot. :p

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

the activation email took almost half an hour to get through (think it was on my end though) which freaked me out a little, but I think I'm all good now.

I had the same issue, but i can confirm that the mail didn't reach the mailserver for several hours, nor greylisting or anything else. I guess the obsidian mailserver was busy or something else. But now everything fine here, too :)

• 3 weeks later...