The first official Screenshot for NWN2

Digipravity

Visible cloaks, capes and shawls will be implemented in the expansion pack: Neverwinter Nights 2, Hordes of the Uberdark. And yes, more smiling heads will be added as well. Don't forget the handlebar moustaches.

Will there be a Neverwinter nights 2 : Shadows of Uberntide and a Neverwinter nights 3?

I can see, by that screenshot that Attacks of Opportunity are not implemented correctly. Can a developer please comment on this?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Now, Zhadow, you know that's the cleaver +3 of frost chopping. It's clearly not the butcher knife +2 of flame licking. Otherwise, it would have flames around it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Visible cloaks, capes and shawls will be implemented in the expansion pack: Neverwinter Nights 2, Hordes of the Uberdark. And yes, more smiling heads will be added as well. Don't forget the handlebar moustaches.

Will there be a Neverwinter nights 2 : Shadows of Uberntide and a Neverwinter nights 3?

I have the whole pic.

officialnwn2pic.PNG

oh... yes... boobies. without boobies, it is NOT fantasy roleplaying. it must be a cold climate, too, so that the inclusion of bikini clad babes makes even more sense...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

oh... yes... boobies.  without boobies, it is NOT fantasy roleplaying.  it must be a cold climate, too, so that the inclusion of bikini clad babes makes even more sense...

taks

Damn, I saw some of the most awesome fantasy art at the fair earlier today.....I didn't make a purchase though, as I was with my family, and they were mostly nude. :lol: