Where is the update?

I like your avatar, NateOwns.

That said, take it easy guys. Obsidian is already investing a lot more into PR for this game then for any of their big money productions. You cannot seriously expect them to keep the fans fed on a daily basis. Takes a lot of time, return value of zero, or even negative if they commit to things too fast they cannot keep in the end. Like the timing of the promised update, lol.

• Like 1

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I'm guessing the update is ready to be posted, but they're holding on to it to make us squirm. Every few minutes they're all "Maybe we should post it now... Naaah, a couple more minutes".

And then they giggle.

And yet when the update comes, we forget about the torture, actually thanking them for hurting us like that.

It's an abusive relationship, and we love it.

The developers need their rest and R & R just like everyone else. I have seen them browsing the forum at all sorts of odd hours. You want them to throw together an update based on what? They are working be reasonable. Please.

You really need to start taking things a bit less seriously. People were just wondering, and Monte was clearly joking with his "all the fans are in Europe" remark, yet you´re berating them as if they they´re a bunch of kids who stole from the cookie jar.
  • Like 2

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

"The "Where are you from" poll says otherwise. "

How many voted in that poll? A handful? L0L

I'm not European, and I didn't vote in that poll. A random poll on the Obsidian forums is silly and can't be trusted to cover the entire Obsidian fanbase since majority of their customers do not post here.

Heh. Yeah, and 11 people saying they're in Antarctica. Just a stab in the dark, but I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that poll isn't really accurate...

• Like 1

I thought you were. The last time I was spoken to like that I was eight.

Don't forget that europeans tend to be alot more polite than our american cousins - don't take offence it isn't their fault the majority are big-headed, rude and arrogant

Okay, I was going to let that slide, but please don't think the "majority" of us are rude, arrogant and big-headed. That may very well describe our government leaders, but not the vast majority of the people who live here (including the developers of this project).

What a sweeping generalization....

Edited by SqueakyCat
  • Like 4

"Don't forget that europeans tend to be alot more polite than our american cousin"

This is a lie. Europeans are more likely to be big headed, rude, and arrogant. Your post is an example of it.

Then again, you guys did create Hitler. That says everything I need to know about European arrogance.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Don't forget that europeans tend to be alot more polite than our american cousin"

This is a lie. Europeans are more likely to be big headed, rude, and arrogant. Your post is an example of it.

Then again, you guys did create Hitler. That says everything I need to know about European arrogance.

Answering a prejudice with an even bigger prejudice is some kind of ridiculous.... :facepalm:

@ C2B: Damn, I saw your comment too late.... ;)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

They also created the guy who killed Hitler. Give them some credit for that.

Volourn: Exactly :D Hitler is totally representative of the average European*! Btw Volourn, vote on the poll and make North America proud

:)

Foonie: Indeed, the guy who killed Hitler was created by the same people as Hitler himself. Reason to be proud to be a European xD

*He actually isn't. Surprise. People here are just as stupid as they are everywhere.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

if volourn was given a nod in the game, he would probably best be represented in the form of an anthropomorphic black hole. you can click it to talk to it, but it doesnt end well if you do

• Like 5

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Hitler? WTF lol

Hitler was a European. Most Americans are Europeans.

= All Europeans and most Americans are Hitler.

q.e.d.

/Close thread lol

Where's the popcorn? This is really developing well.... :aiee:

Yeah. It went south real quick.

Edited by dlux

:closed:

I was just wondering where the big update was that they said they would be releasing on the 24th. Like what they are replacing the linux goal with since they are already going to make it for linux. Does anyone know about waht time of day they been doing the updates. I mean where i am at it is 4pm already.

Hmm...2/10 I'd say. If you're serious, then you're an idiot.

Really dude? I asked if anyone had an idea of the time it is normally posted, assuming there is one...

"Answering a prejudice with an even bigger prejudice is some kind of ridiculous.... "

If you gonna play the game, go big!

"I love how Vol can still get replies after creating precisely 14662 worthless posts."

Why lie?

"Hitler was a European. Most Americans are Europeans.

= All Europeans and most Americans are Hitler."

Where do you get that logic? Many Amerikans have European ancestory but they are not European.

They also created the guy who killed Hitler. Give them some credit for that. "

True dat. Hitler did kill Hitler.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.