Where is the update?

I was just wondering where the big update was that they said they would be releasing on the 24th. Like what they are replacing the linux goal with since they are already going to make it for linux. Does anyone know about waht time of day they been doing the updates. I mean where i am at it is 4pm already.

First while a large number of fans are from Europe not ALL fans are from there. Plus Obsidian is on the West Coast of the USA the people who work there live in that area. Come on, guys, be fair, be reasonable, don't make gnats out of yourselves. The Updates go on the Kickstart page first and then get copied to the forum.

• Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

How is this an issue? The guy was simply asking a question and he got an answer - he has to wait a few more hours. Let the thread die and stop making a problem out of everything. If we don't get to see it today then I'll be more than happy to see the update first thing in the morning :)

Edited by True_Spike

Are you a schoolteacher?

Me? I have been and other things too. I did taxes at one time and worked horrendous hours at times. The developers need their rest and R & R just like everyone else. I have seen them browsing the forum at all sorts of odd hours. You want them to throw together an update based on what? They are working be reasonable. Please.

nakia_banner.jpg

I thought you were. The last time I was spoken to like that I was eight.

Sorry but that was the age I taught . I am infamous for my middle form speech. But please do be sensible. The devs are being very good and also patient. Let us not behave like eight year olds. :cat::bow:

• Like 2

nakia_banner.jpg

I thought you were. The last time I was spoken to like that I was eight.

This explains so much, I talk to everyone that way.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"The "Where are you from" poll says otherwise. "

How many voted in that poll? A handful? L0L

I'm not European, and I didn't vote in that poll. A random poll on the Obsidian forums is silly and can't be trusted to cover the entire Obsidian fanbase since majority of their customers do not post here.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I was just wondering where the big update was that they said they would be releasing on the 24th. Like what they are replacing the linux goal with since they are already going to make it for linux. Does anyone know about waht time of day they been doing the updates. I mean where i am at it is 4pm already.

Hmm...2/10 I'd say. If you're serious, then you're an idiot.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra