Obsidian Order: Get your own coat of arms/shield!

Hi there fellow brothers and sisters of the Obsidian Order,

I would like to inform you that I could make special coats of arms (like the one below or the one in my signature) for every member in the Order with your own sign/emblem and your own position. Just send me a short PM in case you're interested, would be a pleasure for me. The coat of arms in my signature is 150x150 pixel, but I would also create a 500x500 pixel version for you. :)

2m6mvph.jpg

mieu, our Lich Battlemage, also created a bunch of magnificent shields/coat of arms, here's what he is offering you:

"Make your own shield, or use a ready made one (Knight of the lily, Knight of the Bramble and Knight of the Soul of the Obsidian Order)We have already had a Knight of the Harp, Scribe,Chicken,Goat and a Knight of the Cube made!

just a bit of fun

You can use a shield affiliated to a current Knighthood (i.e. I am:Lich Battlemage of the Obsidian Order and Knight of the Bramble)

Or you can copy the template from my photo-bucket site and make your own.

The size is ok for Avatar on the Forum but you will need to

downsize to 100 pixles to add to the signiture bar"

http://s1064.photobu...ms/u372/Per3ia/

( I hope you're not offended, mieu, that I posted your offer here, too)

So it's just a question of your personal taste which shield/coat of arms you prefer (if your like to have one at all) :yes:

All hail to the Obsidian Order of Eternity! :bow:

Edited by LordCrash
  • Like 4
35167v4.jpg

No offence taken batman, my way they make their own, your way , you do all the hard work! lol, oh and btw, i am a lady, only chose Lich Battlemage because i adore the skeleton picture from back in 91 (may even of been from decent to Undermountain i cant remember ) :)

This is the real Mieu

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=phantasy+star+III+mieu&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=W1BfUPPkDY3C0AXqkoGwCw&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=843

''''Mieu: Mieu is a combat-cyborg designed for close quarters fighting, overwhelming her opponents with her lightning-fast reflexes and deadly claws. Left waiting by the side of a lake for many, many long years, she at last comes into service once again when Rhys discovers her. She stays with the royal family for all subsequent generations.

• Like 1

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

No offence taken batman, my way they make their own, your way , you do all the hard work! lol, oh and btw, i am a lady, only chose Lich Battlemage because i adore the skeleton picture from back in 91 (may even of been from decent to Undermountain i cant remember ) :)

This is the real Mieu

https://www.google.c...iw=1536&bih=843

''''Mieu: Mieu is a combat-cyborg designed for close quarters fighting, overwhelming her opponents with her lightning-fast reflexes and deadly claws. Left waiting by the side of a lake for many, many long years, she at last comes into service once again when Rhys discovers her. She stays with the royal family for all subsequent generations.

I offer an apology, milady, and I'm really relieved that you're not offended by my hasty foray. I just couldn't offer my services without informing about your charming work! :yes:

35167v4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yay! Crashy :)

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Oh, is it not possible to only use your sig for some posts? I didn't realise it would show up in all my posts. Well, I guess i'll disable it for now then.

Edit: It's still there in my other posts? Hmm, I guess I'll delete my sig for now until I figure out what I'm gonna do.

Edited by Robsidious

I agree they're pretty large, maybe there's a workaround? resized? link to image in your sig. Change your avatar? I dunno...

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.