Should they include a 'swimsuit calender' tier?

Put in a tier that includes a calender featuring all of the devs in swimsuits! I bet it would be popular!

Who would be which month?

What backgrounds would they use?

What kinds of suits would they wear?

OK... you can tell I am really bored!

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

'The Designers of Obsidz' calendar? I gotta tell you, I think they would have slim pickings of the devsI'd be interested in seeing and they'd use. On the other hand, they could include photos for a community poll to find out. lol I think the obsidian offices are located close to a Lamborghini dealership. Catch some pics of hot babes in fast cars (or fast babes in hot cars) and make a PE calendar for that.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I could see a couple of EA's subsidiaries trying that just for teh lulz. I don't think Obsidian's that type of company.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

bah... ya'll are no fun :down:

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

Only if they're holding adorable kittens. ^w^ Or puppies. n_n

... And no see-through swimming trunks please. :p

Would guinea pigs, rabbits or baby ducks do?