References to the game in the TV show

It'll be kind of cool to see some references to the game in the TV show. Maybe something as simple as the boys playing a game during an episode or something. Doesn't have to take up an entire episode like that World of Warcraft one.

Not to mention, it's like free advertising.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It would be kind of neat if it coincided with the release of the game. Like, the episode the week before SoT is released, the boys on the show talk about how they're looking forward to the release of SoT.

See? Free advertising!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of a reference to this very game, it should be a role-playing game of Terrence and Philip. It should be playable too.

Edited by septembervirgin

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

South Episodes get created in a week. From start to finish it has the fastest development cycle of an animated show ever.

So I imagine if they want to add a promotion for the game in an episode, then they could do it very close to the games release.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

I still think it should be in playable form. That way, if I get bored with a commercial, I could continue playing Terrence and Philip until the actual show comes on again.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

• 2 months later...

I'll be interested to see how the game affects the show's continuity. Obviously, probably not much at all, given the open-ended nature of the player character. Will the game exist in a separate, but very similar universe? Will the PC end up moving away at the end of the game so that it never has to be mentioned in show? It would be nice to see some shameless plug or reference to a "douchey new kid".

Captain James Hook: No stopping me this time, Smee. This is it. Don't make a move Smee, not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me, Smee.

Smee: Oh, not again.

Captain James Hook: This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your ass. Get over here, Smee.

Smee: I'm coming. I'm coming.

Captain James Hook: Stop me. This is not a joke. I'm committing suicide.

Captain James Hook: Don't ever frighten me like that again.

Smee: I'm sorry.

Captain James Hook: What are you? Some kind of a sadist?

Smee: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How do you feel now?

Captain James Hook: I want to die.

dont think the actual events themselves will be in the show or in the shows "history". I think itd be more of a standalone scenario that basically the events happened during a "normal" or normal for the kids standards of events that happened. Something that wasnt basically out of the norm for them.

• 2 weeks later...