An Ultimate romance poll

An Ultimate romance poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How strongly do you want romances in Project Eternity (not)?

• I want romances to be in this game so much I may lose my interest in it completely should they decide not to include romantic options
    • I really want romances to be included but I understand it's up to Obsidian to decide and I will accept and respect their decision even it will be the opposite to my hopes
    • I have no strong feelings one way or the other
    • I really do not like this idea of having romances in Project Eternity but I understand it's up to Obsidian to decide and I will accept and respect their decision even it will be the opposite to my hopes
    • I just hate those damn romances so much I may lose my interest in Project Eternity completely should they decide to include romantic options
  2. 2. How do you think romances should be handled in Project Eternity story-wise?

• Integrated into the plot heavily, with big consequences. E.g. if you romance and marry a nobility, it opens up new political options; or screw the romance, lets blackmail the one into marriage; or noble's father now hates you, assassins included
    • Romances should be more like a bonus thing on it's own, no need to make something optional into something too substantial to the plot
    • A mix of two previous options. Sticking to one path with all romances simply for the sake of it would be too obvious and boring: for some romantic interests it makes sense to be highly plot-important, for some not so much, it all depends on the character
    • Romances should be handled with a total disregard, haven't I already told you we don't need them in Project Eternity at all?
  3. 3. Have you enjoyed romances in other Role-Playing Games that are already released?

• More often yes than no, romances were good in most RPGs I've played
    • 50/50
    • More often no than yes, romances were bad in most RPGs I've played, still there are some pleasant exceptions
    • Newer, all romances in all RPGs I've played to that day were terrible

Yes, I understand we already have a topic devoted to theoretically probable romances in Project Eternity, so I'm really sorry for creating yet another one, but I feel like polls that we had by this day (Sex and romance poll, Gods save us another romance thread) are either badly structured, either biased with the way questions are formulated, so here I am with my effort to construct something that is coherent and objective as much as possible.

Edited by qloher