• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

• 11 months later...

What's "Australia" doing among those six continents? Don't tell me you think Australia is a continent...

Probably cause Australia is the only country on that continent who seems to have Personal computer owners i guess

Edit: just received an E-mail from a Polynesian friend, he says that he will play PoE from inside a Bungalow and i'm a dumbass.

Edited by Mazisky

What's "Australia" doing among those six continents? Don't tell me you think Australia is a continent...

Australia is counted as continent in all generally used landmass continent divination systems but three continent divination (Afro-Eurasia, America, Antarctica).

Commonwealth of Australia, Australia as short has got it name from Continent that it locates, same way as United States of America is sometimes called America, although acronym USA is more popular.

Sometimes term Oceania is used to denote Australia continent, even though it is officially name for region that locates about in same area, although both Oceania and Australia (continent) have regions that other don't have. In technical content other terms to used to denote Australia continent are Sahul, Australinea or Meganesia (from wikipedia), when there is need to distinguish it from the Australian mainland.

Although in questionnaires and even generally speaking term Oceania is preferred as Micronesia and Polynesia aren't part of any continent (in continent divination systems that are based on landmass continents).

Australia is counted as continent in all generally used landmass continent divination systems but three continent divination (Afro-Eurasia, America, Antarctica).

Commonwealth of Australia, Australia as short has got it name from Continent that it locates, same way as United States of America is sometimes called America, although acronym USA is more popular.

Sometimes term Oceania is used to denote Australia continent, even though it is officially name for region that locates about in same area, although both Oceania and Australia (continent) have regions that other don't have. In technical content other terms to used to denote Australia continent are Sahul, Australinea or Meganesia (from wikipedia), when there is need to distinguish it from the Australian mainland.

Although in questionnaires and even generally speaking term Oceania is preferred as Micronesia and Polynesia aren't part of any continent (in continent divination systems that are based on landmass continents).

This is the first time I have seen the term "Australia" being used.

although acronym USA is more popular.

You enjoy correct details, so if I may, USA, or NSX or FBI, is an initialism. A letter-word spoken as a word, like NASA, is an acronym. Sorry, I'll show myself out. 

I was born in Provo, Utah, USA ... another reason to shamefully show myself out. 

• Like 4

All Stop. On Screen.

You enjoy correct details, so if I may, USA, or NSX or FBI, is an initialism. A letter-word spoken as a word, like NASA, is an acronym. Sorry, I'll show myself out. 

I was born in Provo, Utah, USA ... another reason to shamefully show myself out. 

This is where me being Finnish comes in, as in Finnish USA is usually used as acronym, and spelled as "U-sa" (using Finnish pronunciation for the syllables of course), probably because "U-S-A" has bit funny sound in it in Finnish pronunciation. But I should had remembered that same isn't case in English.

I actually learned something today. Never knew that. Yay me!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ah, looking at Europe being firm in first place still makes me proud.

RPG fans r us... :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee