1. 1. Where are you from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

Wow. I thought us Aussies would have been a bit better represented! Only 56 votes! Lol! Antarctica isn't that far behind us!  :biggrin:

Its probably more to do with the fact that you Ozzies don't have decent Internet penetration in the Outback or your citizens are busy fighting all those dangerous and poisonous snakes, spiders and other lethal creatures that inhabit your fair land :skeptical:

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wow. I thought us Aussies would have been a bit better represented! Only 56 votes! Lol! Antarctica isn't that far behind us!  :biggrin:

Its probably more to do with the fact that you Ozzies don't have decent Internet penetration in the Outback or your citizens are busy fighting all those dangerous and poisonous snakes, spiders and other lethal creatures that inhabit your fair land :skeptical:

Help is on the way! ...

Well maybe not in this exact moment, but I'll get there with my wife for our honeymoon.

Probably just in time for the game release. Drat!

• Like 3

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I am still giggling over this!! We all sound really tough when you put it like that. No problems taking on the  spiders but snakes give me the heebie jeebies and there are loads out our way...lovely, poisonous, brown ones!  ;( )

• Like 1

Help is on the way! ...

Well maybe not in this exact moment, but I'll get there with my wife for our honeymoon.

Hope you guys enjoy honeymooning in our fair land!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Help is on the way! ...

congrats on the impending rest of your life! :dancing:

• Like 1

Sweden. Oh man I am so hyped about this game, I was just looking for a thread where I could say this :D

Such a fan of BG2, and it was the EE forums that tipped me off to this. Sure I can't make a late pledge no-strings-attached while I'm excited enough to give you one? Do you hate money or something? :p

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

...said the guy from South Africa.  Hello?  Black Mambas, anyone??  That's some scary **** right there.  It's almost as dangerous as Wisconsin.  I've seen what happens when you're maimed by a cow.  You ever see that?  Horrible.  You're walking along and suddenly--  Bam!  Cow!  Nightmares and therapy follow.  Long nights curled into the fetal position, crying...

• Like 2

Here and there...

...from FRANCE.

:)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

...said the guy from South Africa.  Hello?  Black Mambas, anyone??  That's some scary **** right there.  It's almost as dangerous as Wisconsin.  I've seen what happens when you're maimed by a cow.  You ever see that?  Horrible.  You're walking along and suddenly--  Bam!  Cow!  Nightmares and therapy follow.  Long nights curled into the fetal position, crying...

Valid point , also we have large numbers of Hippos in our country. And Hippos have been responsible for killing more humans than any other mammal in Africa. So between the South African man-eating cow and the Hippo I also live in a country populated by dangerous wildlife  !!!  :aiee:

http://goafrica.about.com/od/africasafariguide/tp/dangerousanimals.htm

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Netherlands.

A lot of European backers/interested players it seems.

And LOL @ Antarctica

Edited by TUHD

The Undead Half-Dragon of NWN 2

Sith Master of KOTOR 2

Bred and raised in Darkness

'The righteous shall fall before the wicked'