• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

Greetings from Germany.

Never thought there would be such a significant mismatch between North america and europe sine Obsidian is an american enterprise.

Aren't american people generally interested in rpg's?

Edited by Coolraft

Greetings from Switzerland.

This is a good question. I think that american people are intrested in rpg's but the gameplay and the styl how the wan't rpg's is different than in europe.

It also can be that american people also like this game very much, but don't like to post on a forum or like to read forum posts.

At the end, only american people's can answer this question ;-)

Greetings from Central Europe - Czech republic. It's a small country nestled in the middle of circle composed of Germany, Poland, Slovakia and Austria.

England, which is not part of Europe, because we have pounds rater than euros and miles rather than kilometers.... :biggrin:

By your logic I'm not European either since we do not use euro just yet, Czech crowns ftw hah x3

Greetings from Central Europe - Czech republic. It's a small country nestled in the middle of circle composed of Germany, Poland, Slovakia and Austria.

England, which is not part of Europe, because we have pounds rater than euros and miles rather than kilometers.... :biggrin:

By your logic I'm not European either since we do not use euro just yet, Czech crowns ftw hah x3

That's right! ....

Zagreb, Croatia.

Wow, I was not expecting to see that most people here are from Europe...

runner.jpg

Hey, I just backed you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my money,

so stretch goal maybe?

Netherlands, checking in.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Bucharest, Romania. RPG-ing is strong around here, check the Pirate Bay statistics :(

Right now, Europe has more forum active than all the rest of the world combined. But I expect Americas to get better as their evening will come.

I am more curious about the Kickstarter's backers spread, even an approximate one. I am sure that would be much more interesting for Obsidian.

Edited by Gicusan