• South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

• 2 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia

"Sometimes the term Scandinavia is also taken to include Iceland, the Faroe Islands, and Finland, on account of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries.[2] Such usage, however, may be considered inaccurate in the area itself, where the term Nordic countries instead refers to this broader group.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

People usually lump Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland as Scandinavia since the cultural differences between them are minimal.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well...I live on a 30' sailboat. So I think out of all of the complaints of lack of "proper" location, I've probably got the biggest right to complain for lack of inclusion. However, as it is a US documented vessel and I'm a US citizen, I suppose I can pick North America.

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Well...I live on a 30' sailboat. So I think out of all of the complaints of lack of "proper" location, I've probably got the biggest right to complain for lack of inclusion. However, as it is a US documented vessel and I'm a US citizen, I suppose I can pick North America.

:ermm:

:shifty:

Ok, do you have a parrot? :lol:

Puerto Rico and the rest of the Caribbean islands are usually considered to be part of North America, even if they are not technically on the continental plate. The biggest "dividing line" conflict actually seems to be over Panama and whether the portion of the isthmus south of the canal (bordering Columbia) is part of North or South America (though geologically it would be somewhere in the middle of the swamps of the Darien Gap, neither at the Columbian border nor at the canal itself)

Edited by RaccoonTOF

"If we are alone in the universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space"

Viva Teutonica :D

Holy Roman Empire?

On my part, location's written under avatar, so, Canada in North America.

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)