1. 1. Where are you from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

Given a choice of UK and Europe I always pick Europe, in part cause I like spoiling polls (assuming they want to separate those two for a reason and not cause they are just randomly pulling region names out their head) and in part cause I get annoyed at all the Brits moaning about Europe.

It seems like the majority is european like me, then give more love to europeans.

Release the game 1 month later in the US! :D

Heh. I hope it will be at least released at the same time worldwide, the digital delivery version at least, because usually games come out in US first, and the next day for EU because by that time the EU day is already over.

Since when UK is NOT european? Just because you kept the Sterling doesn't mean your island is attached to south africa...

And further north those countries are still european, so how comes?

And (still!) Switzerland has still theit CHF but they very much are european...

So please stop that nonsense. UK actually *IS* in Europe, no matter what that whishful thinking would suggest.

Since when UK is NOT european? Just because you kept the Sterling doesn't mean your island is attached to south africa...

And further north those countries are still european, so how comes?

And (still!) Switzerland has still theit CHF but they very much are european...

So please stop that nonsense. UK actually *IS* in Europe, no matter what that whishful thinking would suggest.

No. Please go and play with your monopoly money and driving on the wrong side of the road. We are an island.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Okinawa is an island, but it is considered a part of Japan. And Japan is a bunch of islands, but it is considered a part of Asia. What's the big deal, UK?

<---is in Okinawa, Japan, of course. Where we also drive on the left side of the road.

I'm sorry to disappoint you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

OMG ITS ON WIKIPEDIA IT MUST BE TRUE

Many Britons don't consider themselves "European." We never had Napoleonic Code, we eat proper breakfasts and it falls to us to sort out the Germans every century or so. Please leave us alone.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I'm sorry to disappoint you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

OMG ITS ON WIKIPEDIA IT MUST BE TRUE

Many Britons don't consider themselves "European." We never had Napoleonic Code, we eat proper breakfasts and it falls to us to sort out the Germans every century or so. Please leave us alone.

It is true.

Like it's literary fact. FACT.

I know some people just need to feel *super special*, but seriously dude.

Edited by C2B

I can't be European. I like it there, but nobody speaks English. Well, they do if you ask nicely.

So I take it you've been to France?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"