1. 1. Where are you from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

I come to you from the past, where RPGs are still great games that offer genuine roleplaying opportunities, where whole games are designed by teams of 20 or fewer men (pretty much always men), and BASIC is still a language people learn recreationally.

• Like 3

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat him.

Scania, of the Scandinavian National Republic, to be more specific.

Isn't Scania a part of the Kingdom of Sweden?

Unfortunately. :D

You mean you live in a Saab.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I also find it interesting that there seems to be more European players here than North American ones. Maybe Europeans are just more vocal and active?

I think you might find more Americans responding to this poll if they see it later in the evening, especially on the west coast.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I had to vote Europe, although the UK is in fact an island not connected to the continental hoi polloi in any way, shape or form (except of course for a bloody great tunnel).

I live in the squirming, gelatinous, fetid megametropolis of Lahndun.

UK isn't the only island connected to Europe, just putting it out there, since I am from one of them my self >_>

copenhagen, denmark

That's funny, the large majority of Obsidian's target group (per definition, since Kickstarter) of the game are from Europe, not from the US. Also, what the **** happened to South America?

i guess europeans are more die hard fans of oldschool cRPG. especially russians and poles. at least they have huge communities for post-apocalyptic games (and cRPGs).

Apparently euros have better taste at the very least. After all, someone had to play diablo 3 and this crowd doesn't seem like the type.

copenhagen, denmark

That's funny, the large majority of Obsidian's target group (per definition, since Kickstarter) of the game are from Europe, not from the US. Also, what the **** happened to South America?

i guess europeans are more die hard fans of oldschool cRPG. especially russians and poles. at least they have huge communities for post-apocalyptic games (and cRPGs).

Apparently euros have better taste at the very least. After all, someone had to play diablo 3 and this crowd doesn't seem like the type.

puh-lease, kroner not €! :p

"if everyone is dead then why don't i remember dying?"

—a clueless sod to a dustman

"if we're all alive then why don't i remember being born?"

—the dustman's response

California USA represent.

I also find it interesting that there seems to be more European players here than North American ones. Maybe Europeans are just more vocal and active?

It might be because Europeans, unlike us Americans, know how to slow down, and smell the roses. The first time their children use their imagination, they don't pump them full of drugs like we do, and blame the specter of ADD. Many nations in the EU actually think challenging their children academically is a good thing...gasp I know, that would never be tolerated in the US...not PC enough, here you get a trophy/diploma for just showing up.

I hate to sat it, but most American gamers can hardly handle the stress of angry birds, let alone a full blown old school RPG.

Hmmm, I have this soap box for another 30 mins...what else can I rant about?

If someone was from St Pierre and Michelon, would they answer north america or Europe? I mean you could spit on Newfoundland from there, and is further west than NFLD, but is part of france.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg