1. 1. Where are you from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (you never know)

I had to vote Europe, although the UK is in fact an island not connected to the continental hoi polloi in any way, shape or form (except of course for a bloody great tunnel).

I live in the squirming, gelatinous, fetid megametropolis of Lahndun.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I had to vote Europe, although the UK is in fact an island not connected to the continental hoi polloi in any way, shape or form (except of course for a bloody great tunnel).

I live in the squirming, gelatinous, fetid megametropolis of Lahndun.

The UK is still very much an European country, even if you blokes don't like it.

• Like 16

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Asia. Thailand, specifically.

My country is a cesspool of piracy where it was (and still is) much harder to get something legally than otherwise, so I didn't pay the guys for PS:T back in the day. So very glad that pay time finally came.

• Like 3

Sword Sharpener of the Obsidian Order

(will also handle pitchforks and other sharp things)

Being George Bush, I'm from Texas, born and raised.

In that case you were born in Connecticut (or Massachusetts if you mean H.W.).

Anyway, I'm from a city in northern California called Chico. By car it's 1-1.5 hours south of redding (that one city with the gold mines in Fallout 2).

That's funny, the large majority of Obsidian's target group (per definition, since Kickstarter) of the game are from Europe, not from the US. Also, what the **** happened to South America?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

That's funny, the large majority of Obsidian's target group (per definition, since Kickstarter) of the game are from Europe, not from the US. Also, what the **** happened to South America?

Technically it only means that the self-selected demographic of people answering a poll on Obsidian's forum (which may or may not be representative of the donor base) are largely from Europe.

However, given what I've heard about the gaming market in Central and Eastern Europe, it would not surprise me in the least to learn that the poll reflects the actual demographics of Obsidian's fan base. Which makes the importance of greenlighting a German, Polish, or Russian translation of the game more obvious.

Edited by Nivenus
  • Like 3

"Understanding is a three-edged blade."

"Vivis sperandum: Where there is life, there is hope."