The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Anyone knows the font used on the shield pic?

I do indeed (since i made the shield) it's the Exocet Font from Diablo :yes:

http://diablo.svatop...load/exocet.stm

Shield template is here (reduce to 100 pixles if you want it in sigs like mine)

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/

Edited by mieu

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Thanks! I got the template already, just need to fix the text and perhaps add something on the inside of Ouroboros, or whatever it's called.

cool, just used the "Plaster effect" on the shield in PS to get the metal effect :)

Edited by mieu

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Right. ;)

I'm glad the discussion of the last two pages is already over before I even came here again. And that everyone is fine with the way it is.

Also welcome too all the new members, that's great to see! I appears the latest update brought some more people here.

I pledged last week but I just upped it to join you guys. =)

a5NId.gif

I am a spy, a spy of the shadows, a spy for the Obsidian Order of Eternity, a spy of Sauron, and occasionally gets stuck in a Hobbit hole.

I downloaded the diablo font and it types out in wordpad but when i copy and past it, it will revert back to block/type set lettering instead =\ :banghead:

a5NId.gif

I am a spy, a spy of the shadows, a spy for the Obsidian Order of Eternity, a spy of Sauron, and occasionally gets stuck in a Hobbit hole.

I downloaded the diablo font and it types out in wordpad but when i copy and past it, it will revert back to block/type set lettering instead =\ :banghead:

Yeah, you can't do that with wordpad. You have to type the text directly in the programm you use for the picture editing.

35167v4.jpg

Edit: Welcome to the Order, Sir White Rabbit! :yes:

Thank you sir, it's a pleasure to be here. I'll try to keep my killing of Holy Grail Knights to a minimum. ;)

Bah, for a Fallen Knight like me an ordinary mug of bear is as good as the Holy Grail so I'm quite safe I hope.... :p

Well its not so much that they are grail knights or even just knights at all, rather its they just tend to come within leaping for their neck distance alot... but if you have the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch you should be safe, oreven just listen to Tim the Sorcerer when you meet him!

Edited by FlintlockJazz
  • Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Edit: Welcome to the Order, Sir White Rabbit! :yes:

Thank you sir, it's a pleasure to be here. I'll try to keep my killing of Holy Grail Knights to a minimum. ;)

You'd better. ;)

*Om nom nom* Er this one wasn't a knight and wasn't donating... *burp*

(Sorry for the double post, awkward to respond to multiple people on my phone).

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I just upped my pledge by $10 may I please be the Crazy Cat Lady of the Obsidian Order? I own 13 black cats (and 1 ginger one called Pumpkin) :p

That's a lot of cats! But I love cats and 14 of them? That's bloody epic! :cat:

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

Welcome our newest members!

Wolar, Rittmeister of the Obsidian Order,

Bashtor, Swordsman of the Obsidian Order and

Moonlight Butterfly, Crazy Cat Lady of the Obsidian Order!

:yes:

I'm still without a title.. :ermm: I guess my first suggestion wasn't a good one. How about Dawn Strider of the Obsidian Order?

Sorry, my mistake,. You will be added on the next update. :)

Thanks for adding me, though I notice my title isn't quite right. It was supposed to be "Plain, Simple Tailor of the Obsidian Order" and not just "Simple Tailor of the Obsidian Order."

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but the double DS9 reference is kind of lost a bit otherwise. If it could be fixed I'd be very happy (or if it's because you can't have a "," in the tile, then "Plain Simple Tailor..." without it would be fine).

Sorry, it will be fixed on the next update!

• Like 1

:closed:

If this has already been discussed on other pages of the thread, my apologies (tl:dr)

But I have seen some of the images created for the Order, and thought I would put my 2 bits in on it and create one of my own.

I have a .psd template available upon request to those who would like to make their own version and have the proper image editing software at their disposal (Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, etc)

If the group has already come up with a de facto standard please let me know so I can make the proper changes.

Thanks!

• Like 1
Gensou_Banner.jpg

If this has already been discussed on other pages of the thread, my apologies (tl:dr)

But I have seen some of the images created for the Order, and thought I would put my 2 bits in on it and create one of my own.

I have a .psd template available upon request to those who would like to make their own version and have the proper image editing software at their disposal (Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, etc)

If the group has already come up with a de facto standard please let me know so I can make the proper changes.

Thanks!

There is no standard yet and you're welcome to spread your offer as you like. :yes:

35167v4.jpg