The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

We get a forum badge/identifier outside of this thing, right ?

I am not sure what you mean.

If you pledge $8 on top of the tier you selected, then you can choose a custom, unique and permanent title, like "Dark Knight of the Obsidian Order" for example. After the Kickstarter has ended we will all receive our backer badges and of course also be able to keep our titles.

Edited by dlux

:closed:

We get a forum badge/identifier outside of this thing, right ?

Of course you get the correspondent backer identifier that comes with certain pledges, nothing changes there.

It's just that Obsidian has been kind enough to provide custom titles on the forum here because of the Order initiative; this is a fantastic thank you, but has nothing to do with the Kickstarter tiers per se. The idea behind the Order is to add that extra bit of support to Project Eternity: a way of uniting our enthusiasm for the RPG to be! So feel free to join us, we welcome anyone willing to join the ranks!

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

Sorry Fandil, we have unique titles, and Inquisitor has already been taken... :(

Dwarven Inquisitor, for example, would be ok though. :)

Ah too bad, Inquisitor was not updated on the list yet when I checked. Alrighty how about...

Fandil, Dawnbringer of the Obsidian Order?

Brothers and sisters! Welcome our newest members!

Fandil, Dawnbringer of the Obsidian Order,

Joe Maron, Mystic Mirror of the Obsidian Order and

Severai, Infiltratrix of the Obsidian Order!!

:)

Edited by dlux

:closed:

have to say that it's pretty nice that we have been able to make a semi-significant contribution through doing this. also kudos to whoever managed to get the permanent titles. i think that's a really cool way of doing this.

also welcome to everyone since the last time i posted in here. glad to see the order grow.

Edited by Madzookeeper

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

This concept is odd... but what the hell: I'm in, if for nothing else than to avoid the ridiculous forum ranking titles. Increased my pledge by $8. And updated my journal. ;)

Call me "Hellion of the Obsidian Order".

Also: Could we order the list of members alphabetically by title rather than username? This would allow new pledges to easily determine what titles are available.

Edited by ddillon

Make your own shield, or use one of these (Knight of the lily, Knight of the Bramble and Knight of the Soul of the Obsidian Order)

We have already had a Knight of the Harp, Scribe,Chicken,Goat,1 and a Knight of the Cube made!

just a bit of fun

You can use a shield affiliated to a current Knighthood (i.e. I am:Lich Battlemage of the Obsidian Order and Knight of the Bramble)

Or you can copy the blank (no middle ring art) template from my photo-bucket site and make your own.

or contact Lordcrash Obsidian Order's Fallen Knight to Get your own coat of arms/shield!

The size is ok for Avatar on the Forum but you will need to

downsize to 100 pixles to add to the signiture bar

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym