The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

So, new members should be getting their titles. Fionavar is working on it. :)

All done. Main list also updated and alphabetised on the first page. Thanks everyone - your support and energy is AWESOME!

with respect,

F

• Like 4

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Fionavar is da bomb. Okay, we have too many people stuck on brewmastering and no-one interested in being a vintner or distiller.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Beep, erm... sorry, was watching The Scorpian King 3 and was bored out of my mind lol, (even more than The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1) :banghead:

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

For some odd reason I feel like I must see this movie, I have no clue why tho...

For some odd reason I feel like I must see this movie, I have no clue why tho...

Lmao, it is soooo bad

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

I would like to welcome Wombat, Obsidian Order's Mysterious Stranger, as our newest member! :)

Me and some others people don't want to give money.

If a translation doesn't come after with a new Goal, I'll wait until the game is done.

I understand you, this is certainly a problem. I know that Feargus is working on something though, expect to see an announcement about language support soon. :)

:closed:

Localization would be a BIG push to the backers number, but professional translation is also expensive. Planescape Torment quantity of text (8 novels) would cost about $400k* per language.

Although, if they want to make money with PE they have to translate it into German. It's the biggest market for PC RPGs on the planet.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I knocked out a quick logo:

Obsidian-Order-Logo_zpsca98399b.jpgObsidian-Order-Logo-2_zps13be5f6d.gifObsidian-Order-Logo-3_zps56c189ff.gif

Eh, just messing around.

Actually the middle and the right one just reminded me of some of the spell effects in the infinity games, when extracted as gif. Gave me a nostalgic feeling. ^^

Edited by Farudan

Eternity Gazette (german news about PE)