The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

ok gang, anybody who is interested in seeing the "Eternity" emblem on My Lich Battlemage shield can go here and see the full picture :)

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/Obsidianorder_zpsb2a0ba29.jpg

• Like 1

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Toying with an idea, Working on 3 factions within the order as an idea and making shields for those orders i.e.

in Dragonlance The Knights of Takhisis had Knight of The Lily, Knight of The Skull, and The Knight of The Thorn.

The Knights of Solomnia had Order of the Crown Order of the Sword and Order of the Rose

I was thinking Knight of the Orchid, Knight of the Bramble and Knight of the Soul

What do peeps think? i can do the Orchid, Bramble and soul motifs if everyone agrees and you can copy them form my photo-bucket site :)

UPDATE:Order of the Lily done!

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/brown-orchid-in-black-and-white-endre-balogh_zpsea71145e.jpg

Edited by mieu
  • Like 4

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Toying with an idea, Working on 3 factions within the order as an idea and making shields for those orders i.e.

in Dragonlance The Knights of Takhisis had Knight of The Lily, Knight of The Skull, and The Knight of The Thorn.

The Knights of Solomnia had Order of the Crown Order of the Sword and Order of the Rose

I was thinking Knight of the Orchid, Knight of the Bramble and Knight of the Soul

What do peeps think? i can do the Orchid, Bramble and soul motifs if everyone agrees and you can copy them form my photo-bucket site :)

Shout out to a fellow Dragonlance fan! I'm incredibly sad they never made an Infinity Engine game set in Dragonlance...

• Like 1

Dragonblade of the Obsidian Order

No sleep for the Watcher

UPDATE:Order of the Lily done!

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/brown-orchid-in-black-and-white-endre-balogh_zpsea71145e.jpg

Fantastic skills there Mieu ...

It is a pity Chickens can't carry a shield :)

Edited by Paul D
  • Like 1

And Knight of the soul.....

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/Per3ia/brown-soul-in-black-and-white-endre-balogh_zps364ff912.jpg

Anyway, was just messing about with ideas lets see where it leads too

As caretaker of the list I welcome our newest brothers and sisters to the Obsidian Order of Eternity!

PsychoBlonde, Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

UberHen, Propagandist of the Obsidian Order

Redwulf, The Obsidian Orders Royal Pain

Holy Cheese, The Holy Hand Grenade of the Obsidian Order

Vervain, Warlord Prince of the Order

Lexx, Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

faeriehunter, Purple Demon of the Obsidian Order

Archon Stormraven, The Obsidian Order's Fallen Archon

Cardo, Obsidian Order Risk Assessor

Arcoss, Legionnaire of the Obsidian Order

theFool, Dragon of the Obsidian Order

mayfaire, Purseliberator of the Obsidian Order

Yaskaleh, Eternal Watcher of the Obsidian Order

Moonknight, Moonknight of the Obsidian Order

Sosseres, Grunt of the Obsidian Order

Bland_Boy, Poet of the Obsidian Order

Inyourprime, Coach of the Obsidian Order

Jhander, Obsidian Order's Giant Miniature Space Hamster

Tanred, Stick of the Obsidian Order

Leewelo, Lorekeeper of the Obsidian Order

Our fellow brother and mighty moderator Fionavar, The Ol' Green Dragon, will be disributing these titles soon! :)

Edited by dlux

:closed:

Nice one Bard lol :)

All hail Bard and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order and Knight of the Harp

Edited by mieu

Just upped mine by $8. This really is a fun idea and I like the one about getting Obsidian to perhaps give us a shout-out in the game. We can pick the name, correct?

Voror, Judge of the Obsidian Order. If that's alright, of course.