The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

I think folks like you really make these communities worth it. In fact, el Jefe was thinking about scrapping the forums back in the day and decided to keep them. Kickstarter makes the community forums astronomically more relevant. Fionavar has done an excellent job of keeping the torch burning in this joint.

EDIT: Although I do admit I notice my title hasn't changed. Maybe I should just be titled super noob and forget it. :Cant's rueful grin icon:

Edited by Cantousent

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

EDIT: Although I do admit I notice my title hasn't changed. Maybe I should just be titled super noob and forget it. :Cant's rueful grin icon:

Sorry, Cantousent. You have to wait until tommorow, only a global mod can change it. :) I just make lists and send them to the mods. ^^

Edited by dlux

:closed:

Greetings... Riggo here... Founding father of many of the previous kickstarter orders/pledge boosters previous to this one. :-)

Henceforth will be known as some form of Pickled Liver of the Order... Working out which I like at this point. :-)

Riggo - One Order of Pickled Liver

Riggo - Pickled Liver of the Order

• Like 2

Welcome, Faelen, Assassin of the Obsidian Order! :D

Greetings... Riggo here... Founding father of many of the previous kickstarter orders/pledge boosters previous to this one. :-)

Henceforth will be known as some form of Pickled Liver of the Order... Working out which I like at this point. :-)

Riggo - One Order of Pickled Liver

Riggo - Pickled Liver of the Order

Well, what will it be then? ^^

:closed:

Signing in. I am mentioned on the first page on the thread as Terry, Warmaster of the Obsidian Order. Can the name on the list on the first page be changed to Thulean, Warmaster of the Obsidian Order please.

Edited by Thulean