The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Hi there,

Done, upped by pledge by 8$ and can I be Theobeau, Castellan of the Obdisian Order?

Great idea well excuted!

Cheers

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

Here's what I can say about pledging. There are three people, at this time, who will receive a card in which I explain that I've pledged in their name to the Obsidian project and they'll get the game and the digital swag attending the tier when Obsidian ships it. lol Obsidian... my one stop Christmas shopping location.

• Like 2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Here's what I can say about pledging. There are three people, at this time, who will receive a card in which I explain that I've pledged in their name to the Obsidian project and they'll get the game and the digital swag attending the tier when Obsidian ships it. lol Obsidian... my one stop Christmas shopping location.

To whomever you are gifting to, you are an awesome friend and/or family member.

Herald of the Obsidian Order

I usually don't go for the title thing, but I really do love wine, so I wouldn't mind having the name. Hasn't happened here yet, but I do use it on the kcistarter page.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!