The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Decided to up my pledge for this. Jester of the Obsidian Order reporting.

We already have a jester of the Obsidian Order.

Are multiple titles allowed? What do you guys think?

I would like say no. But order may get so many members that we must.

I think so too. Please choose another title awsomeness. :)

Of course, it was an honest mistake. Has ironic clown been taken?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Haha, this really exploded. Let us pray, "Oh Obsidian, which be in California, developed be your game. Thy IP come, thy code be done, on our pcs as it is in conception. We thank thee this day for our Unity, and we ask thee that thou forgive our eagerness."

I will begin praying immediately*bows head in silent prayer*

Yes, my test dummy brother, the order shall grow if we put our faith, and pledge money, in Obsidian.

Decided to up my pledge for this. Jester of the Obsidian Order reporting.

We already have a jester of the Obsidian Order.

Are multiple titles allowed? What do you guys think?

There already are multiple titles. There are two Hussars and AFAIK there are two Scouts.

There is only one scout... And 2 Hussars. it was a mistake, we can leave it as is, if you guys don't mind. Otherwise you can change it if you like. :)

:closed:

Haha, this really exploded. Let us pray, "Oh Obsidian, which be in California, developed be your game. Thy IP come, thy code be done, on our pcs as it is in conception. We thank thee this day for our Unity, and we ask thee that thou forgive our eagerness."

Yes, my test dummy brother, the order shall grow if we put our faith, and pledge money, in Obsidian.

"Pledging money" being the most important part.

wait

Are we part of a Sect ?!

Edit : wow, titles are already there. That was quick !

Edited by Archon360

Careful what you wish ...

oooelogo180.png ... you just might get it

There is only one scout... And 2 Hussars. it was a mistake, we can leave it as is, if you guys don't mind. Otherwise you can change it if you like. :)

I think it will become increasingly hard for people to know what is taken and what is not plus if the interest keeps up at this rate people are really going to struggle to find new names. Honestly I don't mind if people have same as me, you could try messaging the other Jester see if they mind sharing name. But overall we have no perfect list that encompasses all names to date so knowing what is or is not taken is going to be an issue.

Muzrub - Brewmaster of the Obsidian Order checking in, and pouring a cold one...

Now, just 'cause I'm a wino doesn't mean I won't take a frosty mug o' brew with ya every now and then if you've got one to spare. :Cant's hopeful grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Welcome, Muzrub, Brewmaster of the Obsidian Order!!

@Sister: A mod has to do this for you. So you just have to wait. :D

Thanks. :yes:

Yeah, I make a list and send it to the global mod (Fionavar)

Is there a count somewhere of membership?

Check the first page of this thread.

Edited by dlux

I think that if we had awesomness change his mind, it's only honest that there's only on Hussar. And although it would seem I was a bit quicker than Karranthain I won't mind stepping down. And being known as:

Leshy Red Mage of the Obsidian Order :dancing:

Of course if that won't introduce any issues at this point :)

Edited by leshy

Red Mage of the Obsidian Order

www.cherrytreestudio.eu

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

Red Mage, Episode 835: Refining Moment

o:) PRAISE OBSIDIAN! OH INTERNET PRAISE THEM!! o:)

Edited by LLNephilim

Chief Crash Test Dummy of the Obsidian Order!

Testing is my life! Join us for more testing!

I think that if we had awesomness change his mind, it's only honest that there's only on Hussar. And although it would seem I was a bit quicker than Karranthain I won't mind stepping down. And being known as:

Leshy Red Mage of the Obsidian Order :dancing:

Of course if that won't introduce any issues at this point :)

Done! :) It will be updated tommorow.

"Pledging money" being the most important part.

wait

Are we part of a Sect ?!

I wouldn't worry about that until we start using crazy made up words and we have a prison-camp.

Well I would really would start to worry about the prison camp. I think that all "The tank has to ding one more time to have enough aggro" and such, covers the crazy made up words department.

Edited by leshy
  • Like 1

Red Mage of the Obsidian Order

www.cherrytreestudio.eu

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

Red Mage, Episode 835: Refining Moment