The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Haha, great news about the title... Now I'll wonder if I should have picked something more serious :p Bah, whatever days to come may be, everyone will still need a trusty little mascot with them, right ?

Mascot is quite a secure position in the order, I think. Mages and kinghts could get killed in the field but maskots, harlots and cleaning ladies can stay in the warm and cosy guildhouse. :biggrin:

Yeah but they need someone to protect them so no one could get them at the guildhouse :)

and anyway what would the live be without some spellslinging.

so and because no one did it before here are some refreshmens for everyone

take what you like

Well good luck to you guys with this. Personally I already had to ask my parents to loan me $250 when they don't really have too much money in the first place so I don't think I could ask them for any more even just $8.

No prob, pal. I think you've done enough by pledging 250 bucks for our cause under the given circumstances ;)

35167v4.jpg

I'm surprised we all fit in this thread. :no:

Can't wait for all the titles to get handed out. That was a really good idea on Obsidian's part.

The Blue Mage of the Forgotten, Knight of the Sacred Chao, Agent of The Obsidian Order. Moonlights as a purveyor of silliness and logic.

Bounty is negative five thousand gold, payable upon arrival, should he ever be brought, dead or alive, back to the city of Athkatla.

Well good luck to you guys with this. Personally I already had to ask my parents to loan me $250 when they don't really have too much money in the first place so I don't think I could ask them for any more even just $8.

No prob, pal. I think you've done enough by pledging 250 bucks for our cause under the given circumstances ;)

Thanks and good to see Obsidian actually recognized this.

The membership list is updated.

Remember: New members should post in this thread, I will then add you to the list on the next update. Don't forget to pledge your $8 membership fee! :)

If you find a typo or if I forgot to add you to the list, then send me a PM - it will be fixed on the next update!

:closed:

Welcome new members!

Virsalus, Sorcerer of the Obsidian Order

Daz23, Daydreamer of the Obsidian Order

Torgo, Innkeeper of the Obsidian Order

Jalister, Eternal Champion of the Obsidian Order

ShadySands, The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order#

You will be added to the membership list on the next update! Don't forget your $8 membership fee! :)

Hey guys, I made a fun site - what do you think?

(I'm sorry but I simply don't have the time to maintain a professional ad-free "guild" site with tube, forums, galleries etc.)

http://bit.ly/QIyIYD

If someone is able to provide a full list of all our members I'll gladly update the info on that site.

Awesome! The members list can be found on the 1st page of this thread. :)

Well Met

Mieu, Lich Battlemage Of The Obsidian Order

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym