Project Eternity: Wiki

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Project Eternity now has a community-maintained wiki, courtesy of Ausir; over time, it should grow into a useful source of information to consult and for fans to contribute to. original.gif

http://eternitywiki.com/Eternity_Wiki

The wiki seems to develop nicely, but they can use some expert help in theme design department. From the three projects I follow Wasteland2, Eternity and Numenera this wiki is the least appealing theme wise of the three.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The wiki is outdated as of now.

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just updated some stuff on the FAQ page. It used to say the game will be released in Dec 2014, no system requirements, etc. BTW, it's time Obsidian updated the system requirements section on their own site ;)

Does anybody know if the final game will support map notes? Josh said "Sorry, we don't have that" in his last steam in answer to a question, but I'm not sure if this means it will not be in the final game. The wiki currently states that map notes will be present and links to a crappy forum called somethingawful.com which launches an annoying video and asks me for $10 to show me Josh's post. :) So if anyone can confirm about map notes, it would be of help.

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

I've just updated some stuff on the FAQ page. It used to say the game will be released in Dec 2014, no system requirements, etc. BTW, it's time Obsidian updated the system requirements section on their own site ;)

Does anybody know if the final game will support map notes? Josh said "Sorry, we don't have that" in his last steam in answer to a question, but I'm not sure if this means it will not be in the final game. The wiki currently states that map notes will be present and links to a crappy forum called somethingawful.com which launches an annoying video and asks me for $10 to show me Josh's post. :) So if anyone can confirm about map notes, it would be of help.

If I recall the last video with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfz0hu8Zjqg  ( Pillars of Eternity Gameplay 01/15/15 with Josh Sawyer  ) Josh Sawyer was asked about map notes he had to double check, as of right now there was nothing of map notes. However it seemed like map notes may happen or not if they do it could be implemented later on currently not sure about this. You could always go old school and keep some paper and a pen on hand I used to use do that or use word to make notes for references later.

• Like 1

You could always go old school and keep some paper and a pen on hand I used to use do that or use word to make notes for references later.

Of course, it's always possible whether by hand or by alt-tabbing and writing to a file. I've hardly ever used the feature in BGII, where important spots were already marked, at least when in the city. The FAQ on the wiki contains the question about map notes though, and I wonder if I should change the answer or not.

Edited by Gairnulf

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png