Project Eternity: Wiki

Heresy... I know, but I found this link which also has a lot of information.

I'm not sure if the wiki has more info than this one or vice-versa.

Anyway:

http://www.sorcerers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58186

Maybe the wiki maintainer can check it out.

Great initiative, thanks for keeping this updated for us. Easier to find the infos you're looking for than searching in each individual updates we've seen through the weeks.

• Like 1

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

The Wiki Rule :D But it seems only appropriate that a fanbase this dedicated would start one. I am going to read it quite often, I guess :)

"Was du nicht kennst, das, meinst du, soll nicht gelten? Du meinst, daß Phantasie nicht wirklich sei?

Aus ihr allein erwachsen künft'ge Welten: In dem, was wir erschaffen, sind wir frei."

- Michael Ende, Das Gauklermärchen

I've done a bit of fixing up to the wiki, mainly changing present to past tense (e.g. when the Kickstarter ends), formatting, and adding links (e.g. Obsidian Entertainment text on developer pages will redirect now).

• Like 2

Nice, I always appreciate when someone makes wiki on their own. Falloutwiki is one of the most detailed and organized wikis I saw,

I would like to help, but I don't have much experience with this sort of thing. I'll wait until beta begins or we get big lore update from Obsidian.

I think I can handle doing quest guides, item descriptions and NPC profiles.

• 2 months later...

Recent changes.

Priest gets one ability and one level 1 spell. Sacred Circle and Recovery.

Fighter got two abilities and one passive. Defender and Surge for abilities and Melee Accuracy for a passive bonus.

Looks interesting :)

EDIT:

Sacred Circle: kind of like an aura "Bless". Is it channeled? Does the Priest need to enter "pray"-mode?

Recovery - Generic [HP] Spell. Stamina-spell. Takes more time than Surge and heals more?

Defender: I hope it could be used as an "obstacle" mechanically. So you could hold your Fighter with his shield up in a choke point and let archers and mages shoot arrows and throw spells over the Fighter. Perhaps I've got a Rogue laying traps and bait behind them.

Surge - see Recovery. Surge should reward less than Recovery.

Melee Accuracy: So there's going to be Ranged Accuracy for Rangers and possibly Rogues?

Edited by Osvir

• 1 month later...

As one of the administrators of the wiki, I would like to encourage everyone to help out with the project. I'm all alone on my island of pseudo-HTML right now... :(

Status-wise: I spent this past weekend updating the wiki; it should be completely up-to-date with the information available from the official updates and some of the interviews.

That being said, there is a lot of work that still needs to be done, and I would welcome any help this community would be willing to offer.

Yeah problem now is that we really dont have that much info. And info we have is still in heavy-iterational state of development.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 2 months later...

All the pictures on wiki are missing. When clicking on different races and things I cant see a single image.

AN OMEN!!!

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 5 months later...