I say no, because they would be devoting resources to unfinalized technology that has already failed on numerous occasions in the past. However, I also say yes because it is a great opportunity to go down a different path and try and do something really cool. So I'm torn on this.

I don't see how the game, being isometric, can be used with VR headset.

I can see your point, but isometric isn't trying to simulate a pen and paper game where we view it from a first person's perspective. Its a completely different game if you are trying to build a pen and paper game.

VR headset would be more appropriate for first person perspective games like The Elder Scroll series.

I say no, because they would be devoting resources to unfinalized technology that has already failed on numerous occasions in the past. However, I also say yes because it is a great opportunity to go down a different path and try and do something really cool. So I'm torn on this.

This technology couldn't be failed in the past, because it's on finalization stage and no games shipped with Oculus Rift support at the moment.

Please add Oculus Rift support to the Project Eternity.

With Oculus Rift the Project Eternity can be seen as a 3D board game. :yes:

And it will be the first RPG game with Oculus Rift support.

LOL I think you don't even now what this rift kickstarter even was. Its not a consumer device. Its a prototype and developer kit.

Also lol at using this kind of stuff in a non first person game XD