[Merged] Gods save us another romance thread

For people who are NOT apathetic or opposed to romances in games:  

455 members have voted

1. 1. Are you willing to sacrifice romances as a feature if it drew significant resources from other story features?

2. 2. Are you willing to sacrifice romances as a feature if it drew significant resources from gameplay design?

3. 3. Would you still want romance options in the game even if your hypothetical favorite NPC did not end up being available?

SIS. IS. NOT. A. GOOD. CHARACTER. bangheadir0.gif

Walking cliché. Mute. Petite. Broken. Has mad skillz. **** you Joss Whedon.

Hm..well, I'll have to yield to you there, thinking on it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I thought AP did romances well. Everything about it was pretty casual, almost to the point that calling it a romance might be too strong of a word, which is what I think you'd expect if you were trying to date some kind of secret agent.

That said, janky gameplay aside, I loved the game for its choose your own adventure sort of feel.

• Like 1

For those new to the community, we traditionally close threads at some semi-arbitrary point after the 500th post and create a successor thread. Not because there was necessarily something wrong with the current one.

For those who wish to continue the discussion, more romance thread this way

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein