New $140 Tier: Swap T-Shirt with Collector's Book

Hey guys, I"m planning to back this project but I have a problem. I want the Collector's Book but it's in the $250 tier which is out of my budget. I sent Obsidian a message proposing to swap the t-shirt with the Collector's Book in the $140 tier. If you're interested in this kind of package, drop them a message supporting the swap to give more options for all of us who want the Collector's Book but don't have the $250 budget. =)

Thanks guys.

This would make the structuring of the tiers less logical to me. The $100 tier includes the t-shirt. The $140 includes the t-shirt and yet more. The $250 tier includes all that came with the prior tier (t-shirt among it), and the Collector Book as well. This maintains a consistency, wherein each tier builds on the prior, and adds something. Doing what you suggest would disrupt this consistency for no good reason I can see.

It may well be you'd like a higher tier for a lower pledge. But I don't think that's a good reason to make the tier structure inconsistent.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the $140 tier you also reap the benefits of all previous tiers, meaning that you still get the digital version of the Collector’s Book. I can understand the appeal of having a dead tree version myself, but it is something at least.

Edited by Parhelion13

So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

I'd say the 140$ tier is already the tier where you get the most for your money, considering that roughly 600 more people are in the 140$ tier compared to the 100$ tier makes me think I'm not the only one who thinks so. So while I'd love to have that book as well, adding the collector's book to that tier makes the 250$ tier pretty much worthless. A couple of autographs and an elite patch isn't worh 110 $ by a mile. So no.