Project Eternity Wiki

I won't have time to do wiki work, but: Man, the comment function in the Curse wiki news bits is really annoying to use. As big as a shait Wikia has become, at least the comments were working good.

Feels to me like Falloutwiki isn't really growing, due do the fact that people don't talk in the comments section anymore.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well, the news and comments is really just a secondary feature of wikis. The content is what matters. Of course, The Vault at its new home is not going to win with Nukapedia that easily in terms of page views due to the fact that the Wikia pages are much more googlable, but just look at our and Wikia's wikis for Wasteland 2 - ours is definitely more alive. And the Wikia Wasteland wiki is quite ugly too.

Edited by Ausir

This should receive more attention.

Ausir, let me know when you get it up and I'll link it on the sticky, or give it a separate sticky.

An actual, official Wiki? I detest the way people tend to throw "Official" around, so I'd appreciate something pointing at it being official.

Well, the news and comments is really just a secondary feature of wikis. The content is what matters. Of course, The Vault at its new home is not going to win with Nukapedia that easily in terms of page views due to the fact that the Wikia pages are much more googlable, but just look at our and Wikia's wikis for Wasteland 2 - ours is definitely more alive. And the Wikia Wasteland wiki is quite ugly too.

Find me a Wikia wiki that isn't ugly and I'll dance the mambo for you.

t50aJUd.jpg

An actual, official Wiki? I detest the way people tend to throw "Official" around, so I'd appreciate something pointing at it being official.

Officially recognized and supported by Obsidian, yes. Trust me, I've already talked to them about it. :) I wouldn't have used the word otherwise.

Edited by Ausir

Officially recognized and supported by Obsidian, yes. Trust me, I've already talked to them about it. :) I wouldn't have used the word otherwise.

I wasn't really worried, since it's you, but I had to ask anyway. People like to throw "Official" around as a buzz-word. Makes me happy to hear. :D

t50aJUd.jpg

So will it have real domain and stuff? What if the name changes (because I don't think "Project Eternity" will be the final name)? Are you going to change it then or add another one (because of all links that might have been posted by then)?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So will it have real domain and stuff? What if the name changes (because I don't think "Project Eternity" will be the final name)? Are you going to change it then or add another one (because of all links that might have been posted by then)?

I would assume that the best way to solve it would be to set up a domain relating to Project Eternity, and then when the real name is revealed, simply set up a new domain and a redirect from the former.

t50aJUd.jpg

What sort of help do you need?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I'm leaving for a vacation soon, but when I get back (early October), you can count me in.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.