They're not using a D&D system, so who knows what the stat mechanics will look like.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

the rpg hardcore will murder me but no min max please

Not every powergamer has no sense of roleplaying.

But if the game is capable of emulating low stats ('dumb dialogue'), then its ah-ok to me. That'd actually be roleplaying.

Edited by Delterius
  • Like 1

I agree that a 3 dex should have serious penalties, but that is not what min-max means to me. To me it just means focusing on optimising your character to the greatest degree possible in terms of combat. That is possible whether low stats have serious penalties or not.

JoshSawyer: Listening to feedback from the fans has helped us realize that people can be pretty polarized on what they want, even among a group of people ostensibly united by a love of the same games. For us, that means prioritizing options is important. If people don’t like a certain aspect of how skill checks are presented or how combat works, we should give them the ability to turn that off, resources permitting.