Please have ANTI gays and lesbian inclusiveness!

Sorry I`m kind of new to this, but The title says it all, I decided to fight for my rights!! no more I will be opressed !! For example, I come from a catholic family and most people from my church consider this kind of behavior (of the lgbt community), not very good for society.I grew up with the belief that the trans people aren`t very nice, me and lots of my personal friends, wouldnt like if our favorite game turns into a parade for the gay pride.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to take this out of my system, I`m tired of being opressed, if you guys want to ban me, go right ahead, just keep in your minds that Im not the only one with this opinion and you are being as bad as the bigots you guys claim to fight against.

i want to oppress people but it's illegal. im being oppressed!

• Like 6

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Lets see if I can explain...

Saying that you automatically assume that a transexual person is bad, or that a lesbian or gay man are behaving badly, is an admission of pregidous. You are applying a negative, pre-conception onto these people without ever having met them, and its toxic and unwelcoming.

People who aren't heterosexual don't want to force you to be gay, or bi, or to have a sex change, or to cross dress. They simply want to be allowed to live in a happy, peaceful, free life. You are trying to deny them that. Sorry if you feel otherwise, but in this case Nigro, YOU are the oppressor, and are trying to guilt-trip others into not telling you so. Its not working.

Before you try and jump down my throat, I'm a straight, male person. I just happen to not care what other people do in their lives, as long as they don't try to control what I do in mine.

Edited by Countdown0
  • Like 4

Okay, here is what I want everyone to do. Completely ignore Nigro. When he posts something like this that is obviously inflamatory, just click that little report button under his post.

You are a beacon of wisdom and I can't believe I didn't just do that in the first place.

(Not being sarcastic here. What was I even thinking when I replied?)

Edited by Fooine

Sorry I`m kind of new to this, but The title says it all, I decided to fight for my rights!! no more I will be opressed !! For example, I come from a catholic family and most people from my church consider this kind of behavior (of the lgbt community), not very good for society.I grew up with the belief that the trans people aren`t very nice, me and lots of my personal friends, wouldnt like if our favorite game turns into a parade for the gay pride.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to take this out of my system, I`m tired of being opressed, if you guys want to ban me, go right ahead, just keep in your minds that Im not the only one with this opinion and you are being as bad as the bigots you guys claim to fight against.

Seriously. In the midst of people clamoring for romances, mature entertainment for mature players like myself, dumbing down of mechanics and full voice overs, this is where you choose to make your stand. Why?

Say no to popamole!

I'm going to go ahead and assume this is parody in order to maintain my fragile faith in humanity. >.>

His last troll thread was locked, so he's just throwing more troll-tantrums now. Carry on. :)

• Like 1

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Taking a gander at your previous posts, I would say that you're a troll. Since this board is quite permissive of trolling, that's all well and good. Nothing like having someone pretend to be something in order to stir up trouble, but I happen to be Catholic in real life. Even church going. So, when you stir up anti-Catholic bigotry with your trolling, I guess I'll just try to provide a counter-example.

Pretending you're not a troll for a sec, let me respond. First of all, having attended Mass all over the country (and a few outside), I can attest to the fact that Catholics haven't traditionally been super hostile to homosexuality. In fact, even the hierarchy hasn't been particularly vocal about it. Yes, it's taught to be bad, but there hasn't been a particular emphasis on it in most mainstream Catholic parishes. More in some regions, of course, and less in others, but gay marriage (which is a separate issue) rates much higher and abortion astronomically higher. Even so, being a Catholic, whether you like homosexuality or not, there exists homosexuality in the world. Why wouldn't the game address the issue in an effort to seek realism? It wouldn't be any more oppressive than living in a world in which homosexuality exists, right? There's no oppresion. For my part, I don't want to see homosexuality play a major role in the game, but not because I worry about of fear it. I just think there are more entertaining themes for me personally. I won't begrudge the game treating the issue as long as it treats it maturely. There's that mature word again.

• Like 3

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The game has no good / evil meter, and will hopefully leave all moral judgements up to the player. There may be characters who use lethal force to defend their ideals, even against noncombatants. There may be bakers. There may be those who enslave others, and those who desecrate holy places. There may be homosexuals, and polygymists. You can judge them as you may, just in real life.

Dude what the **** is your problem? If gay man/woman fit's or adds something to the setting, it's ok. What you are rambling about is sex bots that force their sexuality on you. So that's the issue with romances, not with sexuality.

I am grateful for the comfort to share just an aspect of one's story. I also do not think - in respect to the intent of this forum - that such content fits with the intent herein. Obsidian has a clear and explicit history of encouraging inclusivity and acceptance. This expectation governs the moderating of these fora and the expectations of constructive and respectful posting.

with respect,

Fionavar

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: