Now this is a nice female armor don`t you think?

thats not armor, its an outfit. maybe for a rogue/catburglar/gymnast type?

looks like annah from torment

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

thats not armor, its an outfit. maybe for a rogue/catburglar/gymnast type?

looks like annah from torment

looks pretty good for sneaking and acrobatics definitely, but really are out there many designs for FULL PLATE ARMOR for women? realistic designs?

none..so it`s easier to find this one

No. No. No.

I hate hooker armor. This game doesn't need to be designed for horny 12 year olds, make the armor realistic.

There are no realistic armor designs for women, because never was made any of the kind, soldiers have been pretty much 99% male in all of earth.

And this is a fantasy game, why bring realism into this?

btw I`m not women bashing, turns out I like women, a lot, but this is just the reality of things, women are more comfortable in bikini than FULL PLATE ARMOR

nothing about that outfit is armored (except one shoulder)

thread title is misleading.

i have no problem with a sneaky gymnast thief wearing an outfit like that, but a warrior should be wearing plate mail. if you want the warrior to be a sexy girl wearing plate mail, then make her gorgeous and fight without a helmet, but don't give her armor cutouts, thats just dumb.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Looks fairly useless for anything other than seduction. Upper part isn't too bad (by RPG standards) but I'm not sure what's going on waist-down. Looks like something from a high-cut gymnastics outfit or swimsuit. I think Obisidan can do better than this. Let's not get all too male-gazey.

No. No. No.

I hate hooker armor. This game doesn't need to be designed for horny 12 year olds, make the armor realistic.

There are no realistic armor designs for women, because never was made any of the kind, soldiers have been pretty much 99% male in all of earth.

btw I`m not women bashing, turns out I like women, a lot, but this is just the reality of things, women are more comfortable in bikini than FULL PLATE ARMOR

I think we really need to see just how high or low fantasy the setting will be. If it's a high fantasy setting, expect scantily clad women and men with oversized muscles. Low fantasy we could expect something like Mount & Blade's realistic looking armor. I have no problem with either, it just depends on what kind of setting Obsidian is developing.

No. No. No.

True, there aren't many real life armors designed for women. What I meant was practical, so that the armor actually shields them from damage.

Edited by Chunkyman

Depends on the character. It would be ridiculous if every female character walked around in this type of outfit.

Also, I find it hilarious how many people seem to be unaware this outfit is taken directly from PS:T.

I think Obisidan can do better than this.

• Like 1

No. No. No.

What does comfort have to do with it? Men are more comfortable in underwear than plate armor too, does that mean male warriors should all be in their underwears too?

It has been confirmed that we will have realistic armor for females, Josh said that, this thread is just to post some aesthethically pleasing designs, not to argue to death what there must be in the game..

Not to split hairs, but...he didn't actually say that. He said that he wanted that to be the case. He didn't hammer down anything (though I'm pretty sure we won't see any kind of the chainmail-bikini).

Edited by BSoda

Look like a fetish suit. Normal, yet elegant armours would be nice for females. And as for super-plate-power armours. they shouldn't even have much, if any difference from the male counterparts.

Something like Elizabeth's armour would be really nice.

Edited by kenup