Now this is a nice female armor don`t you think?

Depends on the character. It would be ridiculous if every female character walked around in this type of outfit.

Also, I find it hilarious how many people seem to be unaware this outfit is taken directly from PS:T.

I think Obisidan can do better than this.

I'm unfamiliar with the context for this particular character, but if that's indicative of the PS:T designs in general, I'd say they did pretty bad in that department. This isn't the impression I get from the Obsidian games I have played, though.

Edited by Scab

Depends on the character. It would be ridiculous if every female character walked around in this type of outfit.

Also, I find it hilarious how many people seem to be unaware this outfit is taken directly from PS:T.

I'm unfamiliar with the context for this particular character, but if that's indicative of the PS:T designs in general, I'd say they did pretty bad in that department. This isn't the impression I get from the Obsidian games I have played, though.

Pls. play Torment before making such statements :-/. Anna was perfectly fine.

It looks prefectly fine for someone who plans on never getting hit... or hopes to never get hit... and wants to "flaunt it" in the middle of a life or death situation for some strange reason. Nothing wrong with a character who summons monster to fight for her using this, as long as she has the ability to somehow evade people who attack her instead of the things she conjures... I guess.

But if I see a woman (or a man :p) wearing something like that while wading into the thick of battle with a claymore, I'm going to be... disappointed.

Edited by Countdown0

No. No. No.

I hate hooker armor. This game doesn't need to be designed for horny 12 year olds, make the armor realistic.

There are no realistic armor designs for women, because never was made any of the kind, soldiers have been pretty much 99% male in all of earth.

And this is a fantasy game, why bring realism into this?

btw I`m not women bashing, turns out I like women, a lot, but this is just the reality of things, women are more comfortable in bikini than FULL PLATE ARMOR

What does comfort have to do with it? Men are more comfortable in underwear than plate armor too, does that mean male warriors should all be in their underwears too?

yeah ok, lets go back to medieval times, get a woman and put her in full plate armor and make her fight a war, we will see how will she feel afterwards(protip she would most likely be raped and killed)

beside this isn`t the point of the thread, point is to post nice female armor designs

a7trh.jpg wow I just realized maybe the first pic I posted is from PST

Edited by Nigro

You're putting up an interesting point. The main character of PS:T isn't wearing that much, either:

PC-NamelessOne.jpg

It's not exactly just torments style, it's Tieflings as well. They were the punks of the Planescape setting, mad, bad and dangerous to know. They dressed to shock and intimidate, to actively offend the decent peoples of the clerks and ladies wards, revelling in their outcast nature and infernal blood. You didn't really need full plate when you had a trinket that served as just an effective protection, at a miniscule fraction of the weight with no chafing.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I don't think posting pictures of pretty girls is precisely the point of this forum. The only on-topic purpose for this thread seems better served by other threads that already exist.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."