New $5000 Benefit for Kickstarter?

What Should the New Unique $5000 Benefit Be?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What Unique Item or Reward Should We Get if We Donate $5000

• A criminal organization
    • A small temple in a "city of a thousand temples"
    • A sea-going vessel
    • A mercenary group
    • A section of an underground labyrinth
    • A magical fraternity or sorority (y'know, like the Rosicrucians)
    • Other (please describe in a reply to this subject)

I think that Obsidian could use some advice on what to award those who give them $5000.

What would you want that's the equivalent of a tavern in scope and importance?

Edited by septembervirgin

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

with $5000 pledges sellingout on the first day and with new milestone promises of added world locations, expanding that tier would certainly make sense.

but why do you need a poll for this?

edit:

I see Your edit, and i raise You an edit.

Edited by sesobebo

I was thinking that perhaps one reward might be customizing a district in a city made specifically to reward those who grant 5000 dollars to Obsidian.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

Thankyou Obsidian for listening to my suggestions!

Good job, you glorious bastard! I hope it leads to some good funding for the project!

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Good job, you glorious bastard! I hope it leads to some good funding for the project!

I don't like being called a bastard so much, but I share your hopes in that the project is funded. I'll probably need a bit of entertainment in 2014.