What would make you pledge more?

I'll probably up my pledge a bit in any case.

Either to a midrange digital tier or, if a developer confirms a drm-free dvd (instead of a coaster + gog download), to one of the nicer boxes.

I dont really need any more game content updates to confirm me.

From the latest update:

$65 (Physical Tier, Please add $15 for international shipping outside of the US)

• Box Version of Project Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/326152

So it's kinda confirmed now

• Like 1

Just came to me: Randomized Dungeons.

Lol, with pre-rendered backgrounds? (Yes, I am aware the post was sarcastic)

I might actually go to $50 for the pet, the lore book and chris' story. +$20 for x-pack. But I doubt I can spare any more...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Todays update made me eat the shipping and go for the $140 tier. I wanna help get that stronghold.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The biggest thing I would like to see is a $165 physical tier that adds in the PE expansion game. It would provide a nice middle ground between 140 and 250.

Ashram - All you have to do is add the expansion ($20) to your existing $140 pledge and you will have what you want for $160. Just increase your pledge to $160 and leave your reward at the $140 tier.

The biggest thing I would like to see is a $165 physical tier that adds in the PE expansion game. It would provide a nice middle ground between 140 and 250.

it would need to be the digital expansion though, wouldn't it? They aren't going to want to ship to everyone a second time. And you can do that with a digital expansion, just add 20 dollars but don't change your reward tier. At the end you'll get the option of an add-on expansion for that 20 dollars.

Edited by ogrezilla

it would need to be the digital expansion though, wouldn't it? They aren't going to want to ship to everyone a second time. And you can do that with a digital expansion, just add 20 dollars but don't change your reward tier. At the end you'll get the option of an add-on expansion for that 20 dollars.

Ogrezilla - Yeah, they haven't even mentioned making a physical copy of the expansion available now or in the future.

I think what would help most (next to broadspectrum advertisement) is setting a sense of urgency.

Making clear that you're gonna lose your chance being part of something really cool once the kickstarter ends.

Either by increasing pricing after the facts, reducing the rewards, both or other...

And most importantly, telling everyone what will happen if you do wait until the KS ends!

( I would like to apologize for my bad english ) The stronghold makes me up my pledge to 288 $. I don't know if we could get it but I hope.

Edited by Eljei
  • Like 1

Blademaster of the Obsidian Order

( I would like to apologize for my bad english ) The stronghold makes me up my pledge to 288 $. I don't know if we could get it but I hope.

Your English is fine. That's great you pledged so much. I'm pretty confident we will get the stronghold.

Edit: Typo - your English is apparently better than mine. :biggrin:

Edited by SqueakyCat