What would make you pledge more?

Stronghold

Romance

This.

Deep thorough romances. And not too user-friendly! The onces you don't instantly realize you screwed up right after picking a dialogue choice.

As an example of successful dialogue, i could cite convincing Sarevok into change of alignment.

And...

I'm a guy. But let's remember about the other half of gaming community. (yes, it's close to half alrdy, about 40%)

Romances for Females. As deep and thought-out, as for the guys.

I mean, after a decade+ somebody has to compensate for the Anomen nightmare those poor women suffered.

Edit: Oh! Oh! And - if there's gonna be co-op multiplayer. I would welcome assurance that nobody misses anything. Like, failing party banters cause of lag... ugh.

Hell, i'd give another 25 for all that.

Edited by kabaliero

I've pledged the $65 (+15) tier (regular box). I think about an upgrade to the $140 tier, but the huge 40$ gasp between $100 and $140tiers is too large to be justified only by 'another box design + cloth map + cloth patch'.

As a collector I'd like a pledge to get both regular and collector boxes, like Wasteland2 $150 'poster pack' tier .

Maybe the regular box could be added as an 'addon' (maybe about $40, available only for 'non all-digital' tiers, which begins with the 65$ regular box tier) So we could get 2 regular box for 105$, a regular box and a collector box for 180$ and so on...

-I'd like to get the printer collector's book, but I can't afford the $250 tiers... if I spend $270 (250tiers + 20$ shipping) for a game my wife could kill me...

So as the softcover book was replaced by a hardcover version in the 250$Tiers, maybe the softcover version could come back in a lower tier.... (170$ for both collector box and softcover book would be fine) or even added to the collector box at 140$

Anyway if Obsidian plans to create a new 175$ Tiers including : 140$Tiers rewards + regular box from the 65$ tier + softcover collector's book ... Then they will have my 110$ upgrade (65$ to 175$)... as long it's lower than $200 including shipping.

Edited by barbarian_bros

This.

Deep thorough romances. And not too user-friendly! The onces you don't instantly realize you screwed up right after picking a dialogue choice.

As an example of successful dialogue, i could cite convincing Sarevok into change of alignment.

And...

I'm a guy. But let's remember about the other half of gaming community. (yes, it's close to half alrdy, about 40%)

Romances for Females. As deep and thought-out, as for the guys.

I mean, after a decade+ somebody has to compensate for the Anomen nightmare those poor women suffered.

I'm not in favor of romances in PE, but there has to be equal treatment if there are any, yes--I thought DA:O's Alistair was supposed to be loads, loads better than Anomen, though. Yes, I said it.

Edit: Oh! Oh! And - if there's gonna be co-op multiplayer. I would welcome assurance that nobody misses anything. Like, failing party banters cause of lag... ugh.

Hell, i'd give another 25 for all that.

There won't be co-op/MP, so that problem won't happen. ;) (See sig.)

I would pledge more if I could design a quest (high-level tree sketches, anyway).

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

While I would love information on the Collector's edition, the boxes themselves, the art book, and maybe even a hardcover of the novella, the only thing that could get me to pledge more at this point is official confirmation that they'll be accepting Paypal towards the reward tiers long after the Kickstarter is over. Otherwise, if I pledged more I might not be eating for the rest of the month. I might still do it anyway. Heaven help me.

• Like 1

Daayum.~

No online fantasy action with nerd chicks, and not even with my wife.

Man, this is bad news but o-ok.

And yes. Alistair surely did not suffice. I was thinkin' more of Solaufein mod by that brainiac dude. You know.

Toolset would be welcome, btw. But singleplayer games do not often inspire much enthusiasm. Not counting attempts to make a co-op mod. Or at least somethin' pvp oriented.

And yes. Alistair surely did not suffice. I was thinkin' more of Solaufein mod by that brainiac dude. You know.

Toolset would be welcome, btw. But singleplayer games do not often inspire much enthusiasm. Not counting attempts to make a co-op mod. Or at least somethin' pvp oriented.

Oh, the Solaufein mod was pretty good. I just think Alistair must be better than Anomen (srsly).

I'm unclear about the toolkit--is it that Obsidian said they're opening mod support, but it's up to players to make their own tools, or how does that work? We know there will be mod support, at least. I don't know what you mean by SP games and lack of enthusiasm (in the mod department?); Pocket Plane and Gibberlings 3 for BG in particular...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I'm unclear about the toolkit--is it that Obsidian said they're opening mod support, but it's up to players to make their own tools, or how does that work? We know there will be mod support, at least.

If I understood the update correctly, rather than go out of their way to encrypt data and make it hard to access and modify, they'll put effort into externalizing data structures and where possible allow for easy changes by third parties.

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, the expansion add-on was, apparently, so now I'm on $160. Don't really care about t-shirts and the like, but ah well, what's important to me is box edition, map, beta and xpack.

Small game related art such as post-card sized lithographs or prints.

Putting the game aside, the one that came with ME3 was actually quite a nice piece of art.

Aside: International shipping is a kicker, making non-US pledge even more expensive. Do US courier companies really $20-30 to ship a plastic (or cardboad) box with DVD, t-shirt, mouse-pad and book?

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

I just increased my pledge because it's the last week and I felt it was worth giving it one final push.

Hope my car won't need any repairs or some such next month. :getlost:

When in deadly danger

When beset by doubt

Run in little circles

Wave your arms and shout.

I'll probably up my pledge a bit in any case.

Either to a midrange digital tier or, if a developer confirms a drm-free dvd (instead of a coaster + gog download), to one of the nicer boxes.

I dont really need any more game content updates to confirm me.

As many others, my income would need to increase.

Also, shipping costs bar me from getting a physical copy, as much as I would love to :/

So I guess I would up it if the shipping cost were no longer calculated.

But what's the chance of that?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee